Michael Unearths 19th Century Ships Wrecked on Florida's Dog Island During 1899 Hurricane

No plans to send archaeologist to the site. Someone should go detect that.

I'd love to but I don't have a boat to get to the island. St George island is very close to that area which does have bridge but not sure if anything has been discovered there. I'll need to wait till I get home since I evacuated to Ohio since my town is devastated!!!

I'd love to but I don't have a boat to get to the island. St George island is very close to that area which does have bridge but not sure if anything has been discovered there. I'll need to wait till I get home since I evacuated to Ohio since my town is devastated!!!

Rob,
I'm sorry to hear that you were local to where this tragedy has struck. My prayers go out to you and your family. My previous comment was more in jest, aimed to highlight the hypocritical and proposterous views of archies. Who wish to keep it all or let it rot. Mybe I should have used my words better.

Rob,
I'm sorry to hear that you were local to where this tragedy has struck. My prayers go out to you and your family. My previous comment was more in jest, aimed to highlight the hypocritical and proposterous views of archies. Who wish to keep it all or let it rot. Mybe I should have used my words better.

yep - my town is bad bad bad!!!

As for the archies - they can be a pain in the butt. I'm looking into getting "archie certified" so I can have "special" accesses. lol

Back
Top Bottom