Snuck out

zeemang

Forum Supporter
Legally beaches are still closed here, but the police are not patrolling certain areas. I snuck out yesterday morning early and today earlier, hit two different spots that have given goodies in the past when conditions are right. Conditions are very wrong, and nothing but light aluminum was found.
It was nice to be in the water for a few hours, but some finds would have been nice...

Omg ! Prayers came through....kinda.
You finally got out Z. You were starting to lose your mind like a few others on here. Hope you find something worth posting. But hey , you swung.

If they should come just tell them that you are busy trying to find the C19 cure. A couple heavy gold rings might aid in some type of cure.

It's very hard to read the screen on the detector with its mask on over it. You are right you must have protection. The only time you can break the distance rule is when the find is under your coil.

Legally beaches are still closed here, but the police are not patrolling certain areas. I snuck out yesterday morning early and today earlier, hit two different spots that have given goodies in the past when conditions are right. Conditions are very wrong, and nothing but light aluminum was found.
It was nice to be in the water for a few hours, but some finds would have been nice...

CRIMINAL!!! :police::jail: ;):cool3:

But did you wear a mask? The mask makes the difference!

I am very cautious when around people and masks are mandatory for getting in any store here. Today I didn't get within 100 yards of anyone, had the whole place to myself. Water hunting neck deep with a mask and getting your face wet would be like waterboarding yourself... :lol::lol::lol:

Not to hijack Z’s thread, but it must be nice and quiet around your neck,of the woods Aqua! :cool:

It's very quiet but we are getting tourists (more each week). Those visiting are still required to hole-up in their hotel rooms for 14 days before venturing out which was just extended till Sept 1st.

Congrats on getting out Z. At least you probably aren't seeing much competition. :yes:

It's nice just to get wet for sure! Good Luck ZZzz!

And Be Safe.

Back
Top Bottom