Big 'Thanks' to Ed Huffman at Treasure Mountain Detectors!

Chad

Elite Member
Ed gave me a great deal on a shiny new 3030! Was a pleasure to deal with...I actually purchased a 17" 3030 coil from him a few weeks ago and decided to use him for my CTX purchase. I was definitely not disappointed. Great communicator and very fast shipping. Prices are awesome too!

Thanks again Ed!!!

Ed gave me a great deal on a shiny new 3030! Was a pleasure to deal with...I actually purchased a 17" 3030 coil from him a few weeks ago and decided to use him for my CTX purchase. I was definitely not disappointed. Great communicator and very fast shipping. Prices are awesome too!

Thanks again Ed!!!

+1

I have to say that all the dealers here really are great. But there is just something special about Ed, he like literally makes you feel like family. I bought several detectors from Ed, most recently my XP Deus WS5, and he helped make that deal every way he could and although I never mention exact prices on Forums, I can tell you that I shopped around and no one even came close to the deal Ed made for me, so if you are shopping for a detector, Ed should at LEAST be on the "call" list next to Bart and Marcus!

I have bought a couple of detectors and just recently a new coil and lower rod for my CTX from Ed and I will say that I enjoy dealing with Ed more than any other dealer that I have dealt with. The price for the coil and lower rod was way cheaper than any of the other 3 dealers that I spoke with.

I do wish he dealt in Tesoro as I am looking at getting one to keep in my truck.

Anything else and Ed has earned my business.

Dwight

Back
Top Bottom