I just wanna say...

jivens

Thanks to Rudy and Bart from Big Boy Hobbies. After that little "fiasco" yesterday, they were both class acts and we got it taken care of. Bart has made me an offer that I couldn't refuse and gave his sincerest apologies. Rudy handled the situation like a class act.

This truly is an awesome forum with awesome members, moderators, and vendors. We should all be thankful and grateful because I've been on a lot of forums and 99% of them are awful. Not this one.

It really is FRIENDLY.

HH!

Thanks to Rudy and Bart from Big Boy Hobbies. After that little "fiasco" yesterday, they were both class acts and we got it taken care of. Bart has made me an offer that I couldn't refuse and gave his sincerest apologies. Rudy handled the situation like a class act.

This truly is an awesome forum with awesome members, moderators, and vendors. We should all be thankful and grateful because I've been on a lot of forums and 99% of them are awful. Not this one.

It really is FRIENDLY.

HH!

Glad everything worked out for everyone.

As for the forum, I think we are just a tad bit mature(and older) LOL

We all have bad days I know that's not an excuse but it happens. Glad things got worked out

That's the Bart we know. My stomache kind of turned when I read your other thread. I was like what? Kind of lost hope for humanity, thats how shocked I was. I mean I've dealt with Bart numerous times, honestly even texting his personal phone late at night even on Sundays for a $30 order he would always promptly reply and curteous. Glad it worked out, as far as the employee who answered the phone, imho they'd be looking for a new job, all it takes is a disgruntled employee to sabotage a companies reputation. Had a thread not been started notifying of Bart making it right, how many potential customers would have been disgusted with that single complaint.. 1 complaint outweighs a million compliments at times In a buyers eyes..

Grammar police I tried my best this time, i just woke up lol

Hi HH,
Glad you jumped on board. And yes Bart a Big Boy's is a great guy to do business with. My wife just purchased a XP Deus from him and nice guy great price and it want be the last time I do business with him. Welcome from FL.
DD

Back
Top Bottom