Aptx low latency Bluetooth recommendation?

L0S3R

Elite Member
My nox 600 is suppose to be here tomorrow. I was looking but not having much luck finding. Any recommended that aren’t to high in price? Thanks a lot.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

If you buy some and there's lag then return them. I've bought some that were supposed to of been ow latency atx that weren't.

Do you need to buy a transmitter or does the 600 already support aptx low latency?

These are the same as the stock 800 Minelab ones and work great!

these are the ones I use and work great as well! They also sell a transmitter/receiver that can be used with the nox instead of the WM08 module and it's like $30 if you want to use your own wired headphones wirelessly on the cheap.

The Miccus that Steveg posted are identical to the ones that come with the Minelab 800. I have both and they both sound the same.

Are they sturdy? The headphones that came with the 600 feel cheap.

I use these https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-He...548465345&sr=8-2&keywords=archmage+headphones

they sound better then the ML and have a long charge run time.. listed as 50 hrs

45$ used? Aptx lossless? They can’t even answer the latency in the questions. Thanks for the thought but I won’t by used headphones especially for that price.

I tried finding new and only found 15-20$

45$ used? Aptx lossless? They can’t even answer the latency in the questions. Thanks for the thought but I won’t by used headphones especially for that price.

I tried finding new and only found 15-20$

there's a used pair on the bay for $29.. they are low latency and pair on the nox as so..

there's a used pair on the bay for $29.. they are low latency and pair on the nox as so..

My point is I won’t buy used headphones, personal issue. I only want brand new. The link you sent is used here’s what it brings up...

c3d691fbb54eaa5820bdf5b18799e7b1.jpg

I can’t find that pair new, so if you could link that I’ll add it to my options. I don’t use anyone else headphones. I’m not a germaphobe but some things are just not for me.

I’d rather have earbuds, I live in a dangerous city.

Nox 600

I’d rather have earbuds, I live in a dangerous city.

Nox 600

Good morning from England.

Using a XP machines for a lot of years I wanted a type that was 'similar' in that they went around the neck plus I was able to hear what was happening around me and have a conversation with others in the group without removing my headphones.

Several in our little group of 5 have this type below.

They work fine and paired up instantly.

Link is in £'s.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B073VF7...XSb7u6S6bqETvGz6-NjJC5ExDD2r3QXgcqLaRxEQy9No8

Back
Top Bottom