Yesterday's Hunt

pan4au

Elite Member
I got out yesterday with the Nox 800. It was a good time to use my replacement Pro-Find 35 that I got back from ML on the 15th (a 5 day turn around on the warranty) the pin-pointer worked flawlessly. I did manage to find two silvers, a 47d Rosie and a 58d GWQ along with three Wheats 35, 39, ? date and a holed 2 Francs that had fishing line tied to it. I really had to work for these finds as the field had been bush hogged and had tall clumps and piles out cut grass so most of the time the coil was 4"+ above the ground. The silver dime and quarter were about 8" or so in the ground and the 2 Francs was around 10". I'm paying for all that swinging and digging today..

Attachments

• 11 18 18 dirtfishing.1.jpg
    11 18 18 dirtfishing.1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 11 18 18 dirtfishing.2.jpg
    11 18 18 dirtfishing.2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 121
I would like to subscribe to your Newsletter! :laughing:

Hey Pan...you know your avatar? I bet you got a lot of Gold shots and panning experience posts you can entertain us with this Winter? So get with it and give us an example of one of your Gold panning adventures whydontcha!

I'm thinking of building myself a giant Gold Cube, out of plywood, and 2x4's and furring strips and deck screws and astroturf,....and then running Bobcat bucket loads of Lake Michigan black sand through it!...would this work ya think? I might consider taking on some Investor/Partners even! You in?!

I would like to subscribe to your Newsletter! :laughing:

Hey Pan...you know your avatar? I bet you got a lot of Gold shots and panning experience posts you can entertain us with this Winter? So get with it and give us an example of one of your Gold panning adventures whydontcha!

I'm thinking of building myself a giant Gold Cube, out of plywood, and 2x4's and furring strips and deck screws and astroturf,....and then running Bobcat bucket loads of Lake Michigan black sand through it!...would this work ya think? I might consider taking on some Investor/Partners even! You in?!
The avatar is not my gold, I wish. It's from a GPAA Nome Ak trip. as for your project I'd got with the vortex matting as it's the best that I've used for recovery. I don't get to go prospecting much because of my work the past several years. I'm out of work now due to my disability. I've had neck surgery and had a lot of neck and should pain and weakness in my left arm and being out of work I don't have the finances or the ability to do much prospecting. I did go with my brother to Co a couple of months back and found a little gold. Our best spot was found a few days before we had to return home. I'll post a pic of most of what we found in Co. Best of luck with you project and prospecting

Attachments

• Colorado gold.jpg
    Colorado gold.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 113
Back
Top Bottom