• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Newbie seeks info on Northwest and West Georgia civil war sites and hunting buddy.

maxxkatt

Forum Supporter
Newbie to Civil War relic hunting is looking for info on hunt areas in Cobb and Paulding county around the Dallas and New Hope Georgia area. Also interested in northwest, GA like Resaca and Dalton areas.

Looking for hunt areas that are near battle fields but areas that can be detected. If you have had permissions and still have the landowner’s contact info and would be willing to share this information; then private message me so I can contact the landowner to ask for a current permission.

I am doing lots of research in this quest and will share info with anyone interested in hunting these areas. If you have ever metal detected in these areas in the past and wish to share that would be helpful and I will reciprocate with information that I have dug up on other similar areas that I have detected or researched.

Would also like to hunt with someone in these areas. I only hunt M-F since we keep the young grandsons on the weekend. I am a veteran (1964 – 1967) and semi-retired with my own business and work from home. I have a lot of time for my research and my main hobby is metal detecting. Hunt with a Equinox 800.

If you are interested in this type of collaboration, send me a private
message. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom