Gold

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Here’s a little heart stopped I got this morning. About 4” down near shore…. But then with the 18 mph winds SSW everything was near shore 😂. Hunted deep but couldn’t really control the 12” coil the way I wanted… but just nothing there worth drowning for. The ring is 18k 6.1 grams… the stone is a beautiful emerald cut stone … yellowish in color I’d think pricy to be set in 18k. I also got a two tooth grill 1.4 grams 10k. Did 4 hours and called it when I hit the ring. This is one busy beach but this is the 3rd time I’ve been out and never saw a hunter…. Normally there’s at least 3 or 4 doing dry sand. The snow birds went home and it’s like wow look at all the empty parking spots.

Attachments

• ED7BDD42-D962-44F1-90E9-D58E744D8847.jpg
    ED7BDD42-D962-44F1-90E9-D58E744D8847.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 733
Nice Dew... Citrine maybe? Looks large doubt its a canary diamond if it was would be worth big bucks...

It's really nice to see a fresh find here again.

Nice Dew... Citrine maybe? Looks large doubt its a canary diamond if it was would be worth big bucks...

Tested it for a diamond moved two lights was all. Could be a yellow sapphire…. Really nicely cut. Diamonds most times on high K gold will be mounted with white gold.

:dingding: That's a killer find! NICE!!!
Tested it for a diamond moved two lights was all. Could be a yellow sapphire…. Really nicely cut. Diamonds most times on high K gold will be mounted with white gold.
I think sapphire would move up more than just a few more than just 2 bars and be just under diamond. Don't know if other good stones like the citrine Craig mentioned would move the tester. Interesting. Come back with an update.

:dingding: That's a killer find! NICE!!!

I think sapphire would move up more than just a few more than just 2 bars and be just under diamond. Don't know if other good stones like the citrine Craig mentioned would move the tester. Interesting. Come back with an update.

I can tell you it’s not man made or glass. There are flaws and sharriations visible.

FINE looking ring boss, fingers crossed for you that the stone is something special! The fact it's 18k is a good start to a possible nice rock!

Back
Top Bottom