Blah blah Breitling.............................it fits!

Nice! I'd take that over a gold ring any day!

CTX you say? Still 🤔 💭 💭 💭

R5

Breitling

As far as I know Breitling watches are stamped or engraved.
The clasp where the writing is looks like laser work.
Also Bently models do not have an open heart design, only Breitling for Bentley Mulliner not Motors as seen in the photo.
Sorry to burst your bubble. :(

Nice score! Looks expensive too...
Very Fresh Drop? Holy Moly! ...
WoW! That sure paid for that AT Pro!! :D Very Nice save!!
I was thinking "hm cool watch" until I looked up what Breitlings cost and HOLY COW!!! WOW!!:dingding:
Wow! I've been trapped in enough airport shopping-hells around the world to know what that thing is! :bling::money::thumbsup: Great find!
holy moly SCORE!
:dingding: Well that's on the board for "Watch of 2017"! :yes: (We know who last year's winner was! ;) ) That's an AWESOME find my friend!! :wow: And I'm so happy that it fits for you too! :lol:
Holy moly that is sweet!
Real deal? If so WOW!
What a find. That is some heavy cash there. Congrats.
Ummm yeah new they are $6000! Nice find!!!
very cool find
Even used they command a hefty premium. :)
Dang nice find right there,,,,,,,congrats,,,,,NOW, go find a buyer,,,,,,,:yes:GL HH
My only Breitling was fake. If yours is real WOW. Awesome snag!
Outstanding-congrats on a find of a lifetime
All I can say is WOW
Awesome score Dave congrats!
Nice! I'd take that over a gold ring any day! CTX you say? ...R5
nice find. I guess only rich people buy and lose watches now.:laughing:
Now that's a watch! Congrats to you!
As far as I know Breitling watches are stamped or engraved... :(
Nice find! Congrats

Nice score! Looks expensive too...
Very Fresh Drop? Holy Moly! ...
WoW! That sure paid for that AT Pro!! :D Very Nice save!!
I was thinking "hm cool watch" until I looked up what Breitlings cost and HOLY COW!!! WOW!!:dingding:
Wow! I've been trapped in enough airport shopping-hells around the world to know what that thing is! :bling::money::thumbsup: Great find!
holy moly SCORE!
:dingding: Well that's on the board for "Watch of 2017"! :yes: (We know who last year's winner was! ;) ) That's an AWESOME find my friend!! :wow: And I'm so happy that it fits for you too! :lol:
Holy moly that is sweet!
Real deal? If so WOW!
What a find. That is some heavy cash there. Congrats.
Ummm yeah new they are $6000! Nice find!!!
very cool find
Even used they command a hefty premium. :)
Dang nice find right there,,,,,,,congrats,,,,,NOW, go find a buyer,,,,,,,:yes:GL HH
My only Breitling was fake. If yours is real WOW. Awesome snag!
Outstanding-congrats on a find of a lifetime
All I can say is WOW
Awesome score Dave congrats!
Nice! I'd take that over a gold ring any day! CTX you say? ...R5
nice find. I guess only rich people buy and lose watches now.:laughing:
Now that's a watch! Congrats to you!
As far as I know Breitling watches are stamped or engraved... :(
Nice find! Congrats

Thanks everyone!!! I've never had a nice watch so this is a keeper. It'll look great when i'm mowing the lawn and eating at 5-star restaurants like McDonalds, lol

REAL ...or... FAKE? When the watch shop had it apart to polish it up, the tech said replicas are getting closer and closer to genuine watches. Most replicas have the logos in the right places. Higher dollar replicas even use "solid" stainless bands that are heavy like the real deal watch. He mentioned one way to identify a replica is to look at the links of a band. Real bands have links that unscrew instead of a typical push-pin. (SEE PIC)

Attachments

• genuine-breitling-watch-pilot-link-piloshed-bracelet-18mm-pilotband-link-heavy-stainless-steel-.jpg
    genuine-breitling-watch-pilot-link-piloshed-bracelet-18mm-pilotband-link-heavy-stainless-steel-.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 131
Thanks everyone!!! I've never had a nice watch so this is a keeper. It'll look great when i'm mowing the lawn and eating at 5-star restaurants like McDonalds, lol

Call it "Scottish Food" it sounds fancier.

Congrats if it's real. It says something when a fake is exactly identical but 1/25th the price. That's why I choose gold above brand name.

How to spot a fake Breitling watch:
https://www.crownandcaliber.com/watches/breitling/real-vs-fake-breitling

Quote from the article:
Breitling has only produced one watch with an open-heart. That is the Breitling for Bentley Mulliner, and it is worth' a lot! There are only around 25 of these Breitling for Bentley Mulliner watches produced each year, and each one is custom made. If someone is selling a Breitling watch with a visible escapement, chances are the Breitling is a fake.

Back
Top Bottom