Big silver Bucket lister

Awesome digs!!! I love the old silvers , but I also love love love seeing those old Canadian large pennies. They just don't come around that often , for me anyways.

And is that a Lesch you bent up?????!!!! Holy hard dirt !!!!!!!!

I'd say it was worth it though.

Congrats again on the saves.
Thanks bob! Yeah, the Lesche took a beating that day! Not the first time though!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Congrats some sweet digs there. Ground frozen 6" down means it's been already a hard cold winter for me and I'm in the house refusing to go out.:grin:

This spring I believe that will be a very productive spot for you

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Thanks ecmo! My friend was back up there today and said the ground had thawed a bit......maybe we have a few digs left in us for the year after all!

Living up to your forum name I see! Getting frozen here too. I like the pics of the coins in frozen clumps. Love the super slick half dollar, and the old cent variety!
Thanks Foragist! I am making that name come true i guess [emoji28] .....not that I wanted to though. Those pics of the coins in the frozen clumps was unavoidable since you had to pry everything out of that hatefulness....figured I'd get some good pics in the process!

Man, that soil you're hunting really does a number on those coins! Nice dig though!
Thanks Swing! They all came out of a farmed field so I'm sure the chemicals the farmer uses doesn't help them any. I've never dug up a silver before with those little pits in the surface....kind of weird.

Awesome hunt man, that takes some serious dedication to hunt the frozen tundra!
Thanks zee! It was definitely not something I'd do on a regular basis.....it was tough! My buddy went back out there a few days later and took a crowbar and a hammer with him [emoji1787]

Back
Top Bottom