2 more silvers.....

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Yesterday I went to the 1920s house and spent more time talking with the owner than swinging my coil, but I was still able to dig a 1923S merc and 2 wheats. I went back today and spent a little over an hour hunting the back yard, and dug a spill with a 1946 rosie, and 3 wheats.

20211022_180937 (2).jpg

I also went by the 1907 house and dug this Egyptian coin which Im unable to date at the moment. I almost thought it was an electrical knockout due to the attached, or flaked metal that was on the reverse.

20211022_181227 (2).jpg

20211022_181149 (2).jpg

Thanks for looking, and HH!

Congrats on a very sweet looking Merc, the Rosie and wheats as well Tommy. I like the foreign coin, always a fun find. You are having a heck of a year. Good luck, Mark

Congrats on the silvers and Wheats! Any id on the Egyptian coin?

Thank you. Its either king Ahmed Fuad I, or Farouk I on the obverse. Hard to tell, so any date from 1922 to 1952. More research is needed.

Congrats on a very sweet looking Merc, the Rosie and wheats as well Tommy. I like the foreign coin, always a fun find. You are having a heck of a year. Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark. The hunting grounds are thinning out, so Im looking for new permissions. The yard where I found these coins still has a lot of land yet, but the hot spots have been hunted well.

I never argue with silver.

Never EVER argue with silver!

Back
Top Bottom