Soccer Fields Hunts Continue

Another nice haul D4C. Congrats to you and the Mrs. It definitely adds up and if I remember you buy silver and gold with the proceeds. Whats that song say, Money for Nothing. What a hobby huh ? Good luck, Mark

Thanks Mark.....definitely a wonderful hobby. I won't be getting much silver this year because the price is high and this year's finds are so far, below average.

Yes, the entire field plus the perimeters. Finds have been about equal inside and outside the lines.

I have tons of soccer fields left I have never ventured into the play fields, one complex which I have cashed a lot of quarters on the spectator perimeters. I just never gone inside the fields on them. Wanted to, bad.

I have tons of soccer fields left I have never ventured into the play fields, one complex which I have cashed a lot of quarters on the spectator perimeters. I just never gone inside the fields on them. Wanted to, bad.
Most likely there's a ton of loose change waiting for you inside the lines.....

Those are super clad finds! We dig the pennies too.
In our area, finding anything on the sports fields is just about over.
Artificial turf on the actual playing field and concrete everywhere else is becoming the norm here. They say it is cheaper to maintain. The last time we detected on a pristine grass field, we got run off by the maintenance guy even though we did not have a digging tool. We were just using a detector to help with surface finds. I am sure the maintenance guy ran us off because he was accustomed to keeping the surface finds for himself. Before he got to us on his buggy, we found some paper money blown up against the fences.

Those are super clad finds! We dig the pennies too.
In our area, finding anything on the sports fields is just about over.
Artificial turf on the actual playing field and concrete everywhere else is becoming the norm here. They say it is cheaper to maintain. The last time we detected on a pristine grass field, we got run off by the maintenance guy even though we did not have a digging tool. We were just using a detector to help with surface finds. I am sure the maintenance guy ran us off because he was accustomed to keeping the surface finds for himself. Before he got to us on his buggy, we found some paper money blown up against the fences.

Thank you.....sometimes those guys who run you off are on a power trip. We go on weekends when those guys aren't working.

Back
Top Bottom