In Destin FL need coil bolt and nuts HELP!

detectorben

Elite Member
Hey guys just got to Destin for vacation and realized I left my equinox coil bolt and nuts at home! Anyone know a shop in the area that I can buy one??

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

If anyone has any suggestions on where to hunt around Destin as well I would appreciate it. I'm a real newbie when it comes to beach hunting lol

sounds like it... :) When I vacation hunt I bring two of EVERYTHING. literally. Nothing worse than getting all geeked up to hunt and your machine goofed, or you broke something or forgot something or it turns into a dry hunt or a neck deep water hunt. Always be prepared.
Go to a home depot or equivalent . Plumbing section and or hardware section should have plenty of plastic bolts and nuts. Cant say how durable they weill be but buy a few. GLHH (That means, good luck/happy hunting)

sounds like it... :) When I vacation hunt I bring two of EVERYTHING. literally. Nothing worse than getting all geeked up to hunt and your machine goofed, or you broke something or forgot something or it turns into a dry hunt or a neck deep water hunt. Always be prepared.

Go to a home depot or equivalent . Plumbing section and or hardware section should have plenty of plastic bolts and nuts. Cant say how durable they weill be but buy a few. GLHH (That means, good luck/happy hunting)

They are pretty tough, at least the ones I bought. Of course it's better to break a bolt than a coil ear. [emoji23][emoji23]

Cliff

Hey guys just got to Destin for vacation and realized I left my equinox coil bolt and nuts at home! Anyone know a shop in the area that I can buy one??

As the posters mentioned any of the new plactic bolts will do. In fact that is all I use.

I recommend a double nut so it will not back off in wet conditions.

Ring lost at Henderson Beach

Go to Lost/My/Stuff site, ring lost there.

Yep, what LT said.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom