Short vaca to the beach...

aviationgale

Elite Member
Next week am headed to Myrtle Beach..yes I know not the greatest of beaches to detect...but at least I'll be out in the ocean air...really need a break from here. Haven't been detecting since early May because of a number of ailments this year. First was Spondthelosis (?) upper back, next was a root canal fail (16 yrs) am looking to get implant (ugh) next I twisted my knee (MCL) which I am now just starting to feel better, which stopped me from my jogging which in turn has flared up my sciatia nerve in my right butt cheek. And now I have a broken blood vessel in my eye. WTH!!! So I am praying this trip is just relaxing and maybe i will find a few good new drops. HH all!!

Last edited:
Jeezzz, really sounds like you need the vacation! Good luck up there and hit the thrifts and yard sales while you are there too!

Jeezzz, really sounds like you need the vacation! Good luck up there and hit the thrifts and yard sales while you are there too!

Thank you Zee, its been a tough year and I'm not including the hubs problems...lol. There are a few consignment shops I know of in that area plus one or two in Conway. But whatever happens... I'm just gonna soak up the beach life and enjoy every second I'm there. If anybody sees a bandaged up old turd mding feel free to stop and say hello!!!

Back
Top Bottom