• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on a used equinox 600? I'd like to get one preferably for under $550

nelsondetecting

Have been swinging my ace 400 on the beach and it just wont cut it on the wet sand, dont got enough money to go for a nox 800 but I'm not digging for nuggets anyways. If anyone knows where I could get a good deal either online or locally, (pretty much anywhere in eastern/central florida.) Appreciate the help

Bet on the phone and talk to a FEW dealers. You might be pleasantly surprised at what the right dealer will do for you.

Yes one of the sponsors was able give me a smoking deal on a brand spanking new one with shipping for only a few dollars more than your $550 price range for a used one....

Have been swinging my ace 400 on the beach and it just wont cut it on the wet sand, dont got enough money to go for a nox 800 but I'm not digging for nuggets anyways. If anyone knows where I could get a good deal either online or locally, (pretty much anywhere in eastern/central florida.) Appreciate the help

it's possible (if you ask) that you could geta reduction in price on a 600 IF you refused to take the package offered with the detector! can't hurt to ask!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

I have had good dealings with sponsors as well as Kellyco.

check out both.

a few years ago you'd see Kellyco referred to as "smellyco" a lot in these forums, but haven't seen that in a while.

I have bought 3 detectors from Kelly in the past.
I bought my Equinox from Antiques
I got a coil from Big Boys
I got a scoop from Meyers
I am thinking of a coil from RT6.

Back
Top Bottom