• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

200 posts really? To use classifieds

Boom! 627 posts for ChrisMD! And 10,618 for the Mud! Thats the way you do it! :laughing::laughing:

Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged

Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

Sleep my friend and you will see
The dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can't they see it's why my brain says rage

Hey! I'm now at 1,142. :dingding::dingding:

There was new people coming in with next to no posts and using the classifieds. After several people got stiffed with no products or losing money the rule was adopted. Only contributing members can use the classifieds IE 200 posts. Just a way to weed out the run and gun scammers. It’s unfortunate but necessary for the good of the group. New comers seem to hate it and members that were around for the scams prefer it. Start making some comments on people finds and you will be there in no time. And welcome to the forum!!

Welcome from California . You've got only 198 posts to go and you can sell stuff like me !:yes: The only trouble is you need to sell things people want to buy !:laughing:

There was new people coming in with next to no posts and using the classifieds. After several people got stiffed with no products or losing money the rule was adopted. Only contributing members can use the classifieds IE 200 posts. Just a way to weed out the run and gun scammers. It’s unfortunate but necessary for the good of the group. New comers seem to hate it and members that were around for the scams prefer it. Start making some comments on people finds and you will be there in no time. And welcome to the forum!!

Well said..

200 what? Silver coins? Zinc cents? Bottle caps?

200??!!!?? Omg iteotwawki

Attachments

• CFC0A774-4DB6-495C-B5EB-1F65F21BA4DF.jpeg
    CFC0A774-4DB6-495C-B5EB-1F65F21BA4DF.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 348
Welcome to where time stands still
No one leaves and no one will
Moon is full, never seems to change
Just labeled mentally deranged

Dream the same thing every night
I see our freedom in my sight
No locked doors, no windows barred
No things to make my brain seem scarred

Sleep my friend and you will see
The dream is my reality
They keep me locked up in this cage
Can't they see it's why my brain says rage

Hey! I'm now at 1,142. :dingding::dingding:

Sanitarium...
Just leave me alone....

Woohoo, 781...and more importantly, one more Mega Ball post for Bring On Summer :D

.... After several people got stiffed .... Just a way to weed out the run and gun scammers...... It’s unfortunate but necessary .....

..... The rule exists for a very good reason.

Yes really..get crackin'!....:popcorn::popcorn2:

Bingo. Good answers by puppy-mud, jason, and coin-chaser. There is the ebay commendable function of "ratings". Right ? That is, successfull feedback, length of time involved, # of safe-sales, etc..... And to develop such a rating, you have to "keep your nose clean". Then why wouldn't an md'ing forum be any different ?:?: If you chime in, offer answers/inputs, offer accolades to show & tells, share your own show & tell, etc..., then presto: It would be very hard for a casual user to say you just "got invented out of nowhere".

Whenever I entertain the idea of buying from someone online via an md'ing forum, if I see that they show up for casual chit-chat (show tell, tech discussions, etc...) YOU CAN BET that I assume they're legit. Vs someone who just showed up , and this is their first post.

You are more-than-welcome to join in and pick conversations to be involved in. Pick a bee-in-your-bonnet, and post away, haha

Back
Top Bottom