Low serial number/star note

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Hey guys! I got this today in some money belonging to the Latin club. Swapped it on out and it's mine now. How much do y'all think it's worth? I'm hoping to sell it and wondered what you guys thought. I couldn't believe it was a star note to boot!

Here it is

Attachments

• dollar bill.JPG
    dollar bill.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 210
Common Star Note

It was part of a long run of bills, 3.2Million made. Unfortunately, not rare.
I don't think you could get much more than a dollar for it.

Put it on eBay. I see star notes go for just ridiculous amounts on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Put it on eBay. I see star notes go for just ridiculous amounts on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah..theres a guy at our local Numistmatist club that buys those kind of things...He has a whole album of unusual paper bills, star stamped and strange serial numbers, etc. so there is a value above a dollar out there to somebody...

It was part of a long run of bills, 3.2Million made. Unfortunately, not rare.
I don't think you could get much more than a dollar for it.

im with you there :laughing: the star by itself is nothing fantastic. Any real value would be from the low serial number (3848)

Congrats, Donneybrook! Glad to see you post and see a pic of your find. Put it on ebay with minimum bid of $1 and charge $2 postage! HA HA you may be surprised when it sells, and then again you may only double the value...never know til you try it!

Congrats, Donneybrook! Glad to see you post and see a pic of your find. Put it on ebay with minimum bid of $1 and charge $2 postage! HA HA you may be surprised when it sells, and then again you may only double the value...never know til you try it!

Sounds good 😂 First I gotta learn how PayPal works lol 😂

Back
Top Bottom