• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

PARAGIS Tea ( Philippines )

Here it is , 2019. I am in the Philippines for the winter.
Yep, I am still drinking that weed, PARADISE grass. In the states, we call it, CRAB GRASS. And I am growing some of it beside my garden. My brother thinks I am nuts.
This crazy grass has helped me loose a lot of weight. It has helped reduce my cholesterol to below the normal levels. My blood pressure stays down. Now I am down to 1/4 the blood pressure pill ,, I know some people laugh about drinking crab grass tea, but it sure has helped me.
At the begging of this thread is a picture oof the Paradise grass ( crab grass ) . I let it go to seed before pulling it up. I wash it off good. Clean the root area good. Dirt likes to stick their. ,
I get enough so when I put it in my hand, I can touch finger to my thumb. Two liters of water in a pot. Boil till you see the steam. You will also smell the aroma. Kind of reminds you of when you cook corn.
Than I will run it through a coffee filter to get any dirt out. Put in my 2 liter bottle. Keep in refrig. Drink 2 cups a day. The grass that was in the pot. Drain it for a while. I put it in a zip lock bag for one more boil.
Remember, this has helped me. It might not work on everyone.
To read more about this grass, look up. BENEFITS OF PARADISE GRASS.
Thanks for looking everyone.

KEN. :D

Back
Top Bottom