My year just doesn't want to be over!!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
I haven't found a large silver in many, many years and this is only my third one in my years of detecting, but it came at the right time, better late than never I say. Then it happened again, going back to the car I picked up a 1919 Merc so 8 more to go to hit my 100 fty,,,,"is he gonna make it folks"?!?!? I have no idea, but if I don't, it wasn't for lack of trying my friends. HH

OOOPs this is on the wrong category.. well....no...this could be called other treasures right?......Help!!!!.

Attachments

• 001 (2).jpg
    001 (2).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 461
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 373
Last edited:
Man! Is this guy hot or what! Big Gold Ring one day, and Big Silver the next! :laughing: I tell you what Buddy, I'm so happy I dont have to listen to you go on about "I've been hunting for a gold ring for 10yrs and never found one" :laughing::laughing:

You are killing it! This may have been the last decent day to get out while the dirt is not frozen, so Congratulations on really finishing STRONG!

Man! Is this guy hot or what! Big Gold Ring one day, and Big Silver the next! :laughing: I tell you what Buddy, I'm so happy I dont have to listen to you go on about "I've been hunting for a gold ring for 10yrs and never found one" :laughing::laughing:

You are killing it! This may have been the last decent day to get out while the dirt is not frozen, so Congratulations on really finishing STRONG!

Thanks, I don't know Mud, I think tomorrow will still be a half decent day to hunt at least I think it will, I'll know for sure when I get there, besides....when has a little snow and cold weather stopped us huh? If its cold we get some hand warmers if it snow's we bag it right?:grin:

Congrats and good luck!! I don't expect you will see this until next year because you are out hunting!!:lol:

Two really nice coins!!!Your on fire!
Thanks ma, just hunting the old spot can't believe I missed it especially that Walker, it was only 2 inches deep.

Congrats on the big silver and early Merc...only 8 more to go, best of luck in the pursuit!
Thanks CS, make that 7 more, just picked up a Rosie on a very short hunt.
wish I could have stayed there a couple more hours.

Congrats and good luck!! I don't expect you will see this until next year because you are out hunting!!:lol:

No remmy, I can't stay away from the forum that long buddy, I was out though and picked up one more Rosie, I might be able to pick up a couple more, seven just seems a bit tough with only 2 days left.

Nice half!
Thank you very much Saoirse!

Back
Top Bottom