Odd Question

masterpuppet

Not sure if anyone can answer this question but i have had both hips replaced and need to start digging again. Has anyone had hip replacements and how has it gone digging again? Before I had the last one replaced I made a little helper stick to get up. If anyone has any input please let me know thank you . thank you

Test your ability to get up and down in your yard before trying it elsewhere. You will never know until you try. Different people have different results as to what they can and cant do after joint replacement. At 80 i find getting down to be real easy but getting up to be more difficult. So far no replacements but getting old Sux.

Another good reason to use a SHOVEL. Works as a cane when needed, it’s actually what I do to get back up at times. Works GREAT!

Test your ability to get up and down in your yard before trying it elsewhere. You will never know until you try. Different people have different results as to what they can and cant do after joint replacement. At 80 i find getting down to be real easy but getting up to be more difficult. So far no replacements but getting old Sux.

I agree, but will add to not only test your ability at home, but to practice it as well, and build up whatever physical function strengths and mobilities it takes.
Hope you are hopping to your feet in no time!

Back
Top Bottom