Things are finally starting to pick up here!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Soooooo many 0 target days.... sooooo much sand.... soooooo many people detecting....

Finally a day with targets! Yes, it's been that bad!

Attachments

• may targets.jpg
    may targets.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 316
  • look up.jpg
    look up.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 319
Soooooo many 0 target days.... sooooo much sand.... soooooo many people detecting....

Now I don't claim to know where Larryland is...but you got to move, Kapi ! :lol:

:lol: Love the edit! Who knows, the next time you go there you might find 5 gold rings!

Josh

Kapi

You will just have to get in the surf , we miss your in the wave pick's , great hunter's brave enough as you can do this , sharks don't matter :lol: will GET the gold howboughtit :workforgold:

Good to see you put up a post Barbara. On days that I've had horrible hunts in the last year I go back to thinking that "at least I can get out and hunt". That lockdown sure changed my perspective. Good luck next time out!

Its been just as crazy on this side of the island. They keep renourishing beaches..... did my local beaches last May.... then of course the lack of people and all this sand..... ugh. I got 2 pennies a pull tab and a bottle cap the other day after 3 hours and a friend was in the water as well with his AQ.... he did no better. Now we have a bit of Red Tide that if the wind switches to the West will move in more. Driving home my shirt smelled like a wet dog. As far as competition i dont think you have much to worry about .....you seem to get your share if its there..... best of luck out there.

Good to see you put up a post Barbara. On days that I've had horrible hunts in the last year I go back to thinking that "at least I can get out and hunt". That lockdown sure changed my perspective. Good luck next time out!

So true! It's been nice beautiful beach days! So glad to be able to at least go!

You will just have to get in the surf , we miss your in the wave pick's , great hunter's brave enough as you can do this , sharks don't matter :lol: will GET the gold howboughtit :workforgold:

Hey my friend! Been a bit too rough for getting into the water so far. Soon... :) Can't find that pic of me being hit by the wave... :(

Its been just as crazy on this side of the island. They keep renourishing beaches..... did my local beaches last May.... then of course the lack of people and all this sand..... ugh. I got 2 pennies a pull tab and a bottle cap the other day after 3 hours and a friend was in the water as well with his AQ.... he did no better. Now we have a bit of Red Tide that if the wind switches to the West will move in more. Driving home my shirt smelled like a wet dog. As far as competition i dont think you have much to worry about .....you seem to get your share if its there..... best of luck out there.

Larry and I will be hitting the west coast one day this year for sure! Can't wait! Need better intel on when to head over there :)

Back
Top Bottom