XP Russia?

Diggum

Elite Member
I was told, via a YouTuber, that the "Russian forum" for XP has my beloved v4.1 program available. Unfortunately, the person has not provided a link or method to determine which Russian XP forum, and search engines have not found it for me. Does anyone know which forum this might be, and could maybe provide me with a link? Thank you!

I was told, via a YouTuber, that the "Russian forum" for XP has my beloved v4.1 program available. Unfortunately, the person has not provided a link or method to determine which Russian XP forum, and search engines have not found it for me. Does anyone know which forum this might be, and could maybe provide me with a link? Thank you!

I can't bring you there but I might be able to give you a compass and a map.
Try the Russian search engine known as Yandex. That's like a Russian Google, but it's not as hyped up, invasive or commercialized. It is more equipped for finding stuff in that neck of the woods and it will translate into English for you in most cases if it needs it. Yandex is also used in Turkey, various Balkan states, maybe up in eastern Scandinavia...Estonia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan... even the Middle East. Places like that.

Yandex will cross the language barrier and find sites in cyrillic, and translate the important stuff into English (you may have to prompt it). Often it won't translate everything, but at least you'll be able to glean alot more information.

версия 4.1

Cut and paste the above to your search with other keywords. It says Version 4.1 in Russian.

Back
Top Bottom