1st Mercury and a bonus wheatie

ringsandthings

picture.php
Our first Mercury! I can't even tell you how cool the area we found this in is. It's literally one of the coolest trails ever. The tree it sat next to is probably 150 years old and follows a meandering creek that has run dry. If you aren't in Cali, you don't know how much harder it is to find older stuff and areas that aren't picked over. Look out east coast, we are coming to pilfer your land next month!

Congrats on the 1st Mercury. I nailed my first one with my digging device.:hammerin: I was so upset, but little did know I was going to find a lot more. :cool3:I'm sure you will too.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the exclusive and elite mercury dime club.

And since you found that in California, I'm sure that you are aware of the rules: You pay me 30%. I accept PayPal :cool:

picture.php
Our first Mercury! I can't even tell you how cool the area we found this in is. It's literally one of the coolest trails ever. The tree it sat next to is probably 150 years old and follows a meandering creek that has run dry. If you aren't in Cali, you don't know how much harder it is to find older stuff and areas that aren't picked over. Look out east coast, we are coming to pilfer your land next month!

Yeah it's tough finding silver in the bay area!
Congrats on your first Mercđź‘Ť

picture.php

Congrats!! JamFlicker who is a member here finds 1,000’s of silver coins in southern Cali parks and then there are a couple Cali members that find gold coins like I find clad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the nice Merc and welcome to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area . I will agree , finding silver coinage isn't that easy around here anymore .

Congrats!! JamFlicker who is a member here finds 1,000’s of silver coins in southern Cali parks and then there are a couple Cali members that find gold coins like I find clad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, our city was combed over in 1980. We have dug probably 3,000 clad this last couple of months. Luckily I travel for work and its time to move on in two weeks. Excited to find areas that have more silver coins. I expect my numbers to go up 10 times in the next 2 months. We might end up getting a better detector but its so hard to justify a better detector vs a $90 one that works. I dug up a 9" coin the other day with good signal. I'm convinced Minelab has brainwashed this forum the way Under Armor gets to these athletes. Then again, we don't go into water. FYI, I'm sorry if they fund this forum lol

Unfortunately, our city was combed over in 1980. We have dug probably 3,000 clad this last couple of months. Luckily I travel for work and its time to move on in two weeks. Excited to find areas that have more silver coins. I expect my numbers to go up 10 times in the next 2 months. We might end up getting a better detector but its so hard to justify a better detector vs a $90 one that works. I dug up a 9" coin the other day with good signal. I'm convinced Minelab has brainwashed this forum the way Under Armor gets to these athletes. Then again, we don't go into water. FYI, I'm sorry if they fund this forum lol

Minelab doesn't fund friendly.
If your bounty machine goes nine inches Keep it!!

Back
Top Bottom