Garrett Has Revamped It's Website.....Check It Out!

John-Edmonton

Elite Member

Attachments

• slide-sport-rev1.jpg
    slide-sport-rev1.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
I saw the new page a few days ago when I was going to the memorial hunt page.
It's a major revamp from the last page. It makes me wonder if there's going to be a new announcement in the near future or at the hunt in March.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A fancy new page means nothing to me.
A new detector lineup does.

I'm with you, I would much rather see those bucks being spent towards developing new state of the art machines.

Im a faithful garrett user, use the AT Gold almost every hunt, but I have to agree with you guys. They really need a breakthrough machine right about now. When was their last new machine? Minus the AT Max, which was a repackaged AT Gold essentially, and minus the Ace 200,300, & 400 which were repackaged ace 250,350,450's? Honest question here...
Oh yea cool website John, thanks for sharing...

Im a faithful garrett user, use the AT Gold almost every hunt, but I have to agree with you guys. They really need a breakthrough machine right about now. When was their last new machine? Minus the AT Max, which was a repackaged AT Gold essentially, and minus the Ace 200,300, & 400 which were repackaged ace 250,350,450's? Honest question here...

I too wish Garrett would come out with a new machine. However, right now, is not the best time. I think before you put a lot of resources into designing any new detectors, you need to first see what new technology exists, and where you need to enhance it or create new stuff.

So, I wouldn't expect a whole lot from any of the USA manufacturers until some of the foreign companies finish with their new lines. So, standby!

Attachments

• research-and-development.jpg
    research-and-development.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 360
As the saying goes, 'all fur coat and no knickers ' a big fancy pants website with the same old dated stock.

We’ve all heard the old saying,Don’t fix what’s not broke? Well,I can’t see why Garrett would change anything..And not to be obnoxious like some brand lovers,but when the at pro was released that shot was heard around the metal detecting world.
I’m surprised YouTube hasn’t crashed with the thousands of Garrett videos of people making outstanding finds.And new ones are still getting uploaded daily..Couldn’t imagine being the CEO of Garrett and trying to change anything,like being shot and then hung.
Other brands had to come out with somthing other than what they had,Garrett has had the market pretty much cornered for all terrain machines for a long time.Household names are hard to get around,and being the pioneer of the only all terrain machine for so long it’s gonna take other companies years to catch up on sales,and a lot of loot in promotional advertisements to get the word out..These forums make up maybe one percent of the people involved in this hobbie around the world..I just don’t see anyone on here including myself being as smart as the giants that run Garrett industries.

We’ve all heard the old saying,Don’t fix what’s not broke? Well,I can’t see why Garrett would change anything..And not to be obnoxious like some brand lovers,but when the at pro was released that shot was heard around the metal detecting world.
I’m surprised YouTube hasn’t crashed with the thousands of Garrett videos of people making outstanding finds.And new ones are still getting uploaded daily..Couldn’t imagine being the CEO of Garrett and trying to change anything,like being shot and then hung.
Other brands had to come out with somthing other than what they had,Garrett has had the market pretty much cornered for all terrain machines for a long time.Household names are hard to get around,and being the pioneer of the only all terrain machine for so long it’s gonna take other companies years to catch up on sales,and a lot of loot in promotional advertisements to get the word out..These forums make up maybe one percent of the people involved in this hobbie around the world..I just don’t see anyone on here including myself being as smart as the giants that run Garrett industries.

People thought the same about Tesoro. How'd that work out ? Giants ? How about SEARS ? Ooops ! Need more ? At the end of the day , it comes down to changing with the times , or the times will change you and then you just fade away.
YouTube hasn't crashed because of Garrett. They handle over a Billion views per day. A few thousand by Garrett ? Hahahaha.......

People thought the same about Tesoro. How'd that work out ? Giants ? How about SEARS ? Ooops ! Need more ? At the end of the day , it comes down to changing with the times , or the times will change you and then you just fade away.
YouTube hasn't crashed because of Garrett. They handle over a Billion views per day. A few thousand by Garrett ? Hahahaha.......

Hey, if Garrett isn't to your liking just move on to what is, no sense in making any noise

Hey, if Garrett isn't to your liking just move on to what is, no sense in making any noise

That's not the point at all. I like Garrett. Have owned a few in the past. But like other old school companies in their respected fields , if they aren't forward thinking , other companies will do the thinking for them. I'm more of a whites guy and I'm REALLY not happy with them. Just don't see much in there pipeline that will be able to compete with overseas competitors. Especially when you look at newer features and price. And I'm all for American companies 1st. I hope they both have something up there sleeves !

Back
Top Bottom