Detecting Finds for 2019 - Silvers Clad Wheaties Jewelry Oddities!

All that in just one year?!?! This is astonishing even to us diehard MDers. The pile of wheat cents alone was enough to make my eyes pop! :shock: Great job on organizing the shinies, too! What a year! Oh, and by the way, it's posts like this that gives me reason to recommend the ATPro to others, even though I've never used one.

All that in just one year?!?! This is astonishing even to us diehard MDers. The pile of wheat cents alone was enough to make my eyes pop! :shock: Great job on organizing the shinies, too! What a year! Oh, and by the way, it's posts like this that gives me reason to recommend the ATPro to others, even though I've never used one.

Thank you Foragist! Yeah... I was surprised at the number of wheat pennies, I know some of the East Coast guys that routinely pull Indians and Largies look down on them, but for us "out west" diggers they are fun to find!

And the AT Pro is a good machine, great tones, excellent ID of targets, not the deepest or the best, but a really good overall metal detector!

Looks like a great year! Congrats on everything. Did you find any cool trade tokens? I love looking at those while waiting out winter!

Thank you off the iron! Yes, did get a few trade tokens, a couple of Missoula tokens and a couple from my town of Hamilton Montana.

Great photo-lineup annual report !

And the key-date S mint was right where it belonged: This side of the Mississippi. Right ? :laughing:

thanks Mr. Tom! Yep, key date "S" right here west of the Mississippi!

Back
Top Bottom