Just beat the freeze. Hit 50 silver coins FTY!

detectorben

Elite Member
Pastor Bob and I set out to hit some goals Saturday before cold weather hit. It was slow going and silver was hard to come by. I still managed to squeeze out one more silver from a small town yard! That merc is silver coin # 50 for the year! Just in time as the snow and freezing temps hit Sunday night. I am very happy with this year in metal detecting. Hope everyone else had a great year as well!! HH!
12f3d93be7f1162ac214c5882dcec201.jpg
a4f2a41bce8d8898e7112f4b21319767.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

50 silvers is a great year . A big handful of treasure . đź‘Ť
Congratulations on getting another December hunt on the books an a sweet sweet silver merc.
Love it !
Looking forward to the season wrap up photo.
,Dew

Beating the freeze Ben seems to be the thing in these parts. The polar front has hit here although the snow didn't come with it. Shame as I hoped it would so there would be some insulation above open ground to keep the dirt digable.Anyway congrats on adding the Merc and reaching the 50 count on Silver Coins for the year. As you know it is not a easy mission to accomplish. Hope we can get together sometime in the future to share a hunt or two. Trapper

Well done Ben, attaboy on # 50, if its your last hunt fty nice to finish with shiny. I don't think I will get out too many more times either. Hopefully you will make it out again before the ground lock up. Good luck Mark

Congrats!
Thanks!!

Congrats on that little big #50 silver achievement!
Thanks!!
Congrats on the merc and wheaties! Nice job hitting 50 silvers FTY! :good:
Thanks!!
WTG on reaching your milestone!
Thanks!!
Congrats on the 50th Silvah! Nice old Merc dime, way to go!
Thanks!!
Congratulations
Thanks!!
50 silvers is a great year . A big handful of treasure . đź‘Ť
Congratulations on getting another December hunt on the books an a sweet sweet silver merc.
Love it !
Looking forward to the season wrap up photo.
,Dew
Thanks a lot! Yes I need to get a wrap up photo done for sure!
Beating the freeze Ben seems to be the thing in these parts. The polar front has hit here although the snow didn't come with it. Shame as I hoped it would so there would be some insulation above open ground to keep the dirt digable.Anyway congrats on adding the Merc and reaching the 50 count on Silver Coins for the year. As you know it is not a easy mission to accomplish. Hope we can get together sometime in the future to share a hunt or two. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! Yes it is pretty cold here in Madison. I have not checked the ground but I am sure it is pretty hard at this point. Hopefully I will get back up this way during warmer weather!
Well done Ben, attaboy on # 50, if its your last hunt fty nice to finish with shiny. I don't think I will get out too many more times either. Hopefully you will make it out again before the ground lock up. Good luck Mark
Yep I think I am done unless we get a few days of really nice weather. Thanks Mark!

Thats a great year Ben! Well done!

Thanks Rattlehead!!

Welcome to the fifty silver coin club! Nice work getting there in the late season, before it's all frozen or snow-covered. Being in Nebraska, you might not be done just yet. GL & HH!

Back
Top Bottom