• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

2 Hunts, 6 Silver and a Great Surprise

Congrats on a stellar couple hunts and in a short time you've pretty much caught me in silver for the year. This is going to be another great year for you. Congrats on the gold coin. What was your oldest last year?
Thank you Jason. I have been on a pretty nice run of late. I don't think I'd be close if you didn't have more important priorities to take you time. You do have a life to live and that is what should be. The $1 Gold was a complete surprise. I had a very good week late last summer and hit on a old permission. The coin that won was a 1833 Large Cent. I also dug the 1835 Capped Bust Dime and on the same location I dug that Seated Half Dollar. A few days after I then dug a 1834 Largie So I ended up digging the 3 top coins. (I'm boosting):yes: Trapper
Great hunt and wow, what a surprise!
Kind words Zee, thank you. Any hunt with IDX is a great time but the surprise put this one way over the top. He was very sneaky about it too. Trapper

Awesome recoveries Jack! Those gold 1 dollar coins are so cool, hope to find one in the wild someday :roll: congrats and good luck on the next trip!

Awesome recoveries Jack! Those gold 1 dollar coins are so cool, hope to find one in the wild someday :roll: congrats and good luck on the next trip!
Thank you Jeff for your reply. I too hope someday to dig a Gold Coin. I guess I never realized how small the $1 gold was until I held this one in my hand. Trapper

Six silver coins, ten wheats, and clad is definitely a fantastic couple of hunts! Congrats, Trapper! :woot:

The $1 gold coin is such a generous prize! Congratulations! :cool3:

Congrats on the nice finds - the Barber dime looks great! :woot:
Thank you Garrett for your reply. That Barber is in pretty good shape and I'm clad to have it. Trapper
WTG!!! trapper your the man congrats to you buddy sweet gold coin :D
Appreciate your comments Mark, thank you. Very true, the Gold is very very sweet. Trapper
Six silver coins, ten wheats, and clad is definitely a fantastic couple of hunts! Congrats, Trapper! :woot:

The $1 gold coin is such a generous prize! Congratulations! :cool3:
Thank you Princess. I have been on a pretty nice run of late. Been pretty lucky to get my coil over some descent targets. Monster was extremely generous with the Gold coin as my prize. It was totally unexpected but greatly appreciated. Trapper

Very cool. Trapper, the amount of silver you find is downright amazing! That was awesome of Kevin as well. He is definitely a class guy and it's easy to see his passion for the hobby when reading his posts. That goes for both of you. Well done!

Very cool. Trapper, the amount of silver you find is downright amazing! That was awesome of Kevin as well. He is definitely a class guy and it's easy to see his passion for the hobby when reading his posts. That goes for both of you. Well done!

Appreciate your reply and comments Dewayne. Digging Silver is the first thought of every hunt. It dosen't always happen but it isn't because I didn't make the effort. Your right about Kevin, a class guy and for me a great friend. Truth is I feel pretty blessed with the whole gang I hunt with. We have our own rendition of the Wisconsin Hoover Boys. :lol::laughing:Trapper

Back
Top Bottom