• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Years of research has finally paid off

Not the craziest find, but definitely deserved, and earned. I appreciate the looks, and good luck out there!

Barber Half is AWESOME! And seriously, after all that effort, it's nice to see it pay off. WELL DONE!

Cool find, and awesome write-up. :)

Skippy

Wow! Nice job with the research and sticking with it till it payed out like you knew it should, Big Congrats!
I bet there's some nice old gold hiding between them rocks in the swimming hole too.
Congrats again on that nice Barber!

Beautiful coin. And now you've confirmed the reference was correct so likely there is more to be found...

Congradulations CD . Love that big old half .
Nice thud when that hit the bottom of your pockets .
A great day. ,
Dew

Got the same coin 1907 with a 22cal bullet dent right in the middle. Was showing a friend how I detect while in his yard for just a few minutes.

Think about how happy that sweet old coin is being rescued from that wet soggy tomb...a lot of work and hours to show that it COULD be done. That to me is what it’s about Jeff! VERY nicely done.

WTG Jeff ! Bet you’ll be back to that spot soon. Still looking for my first Barber Half after more than 35 years at this game. My only two Barber quarters came from the same park in my neighborhood. An 1892 and a 1916, first and last years of the series. Just have to fill in the missing years now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom