WoooHooo! Thanks for the Prayers!

Skippy SH13

Forum Supporter
I'm pleased to announce... no wheelchair (yet) for me!

I've been going to a chiropractor, and have been put on the Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) Protocol. One or the other is working (I'm not stopping either), because I'm back to the condition I was prior to having to stop the anti-inflammatories (because of Liver/Kidney problems).

Bottom line..> I CAN WALK AGAIN! :shock::lol:

I still hobble around with a cane (not for balance, but as weight bearing, to reduce pain), but dang it, if I'm not tickled pink that I can get around!

I went out metal detecting last week, just to try it out, to see if I would have lasting effects, and other than stretching some tendons that hadn't been moved in a month (which was a wake-up call to do more stretching), the pain levels in my feet were unchanged after the hunt, that evening.

I also managed at .925 pendant charm, and $3. :)

I cannot tell you all how grateful I am to be mobile again. Not having to spend 2-3 hours a day with my feet in a bucket of ice-water, just so I could dull the senses on them to get through the day... is such a blessing. I can live with the "I have a nail in my big toe" feeling in both feet...

Never thought I'd be grateful to say that. But I am. Chronic pain is no joke, and anything that lessens it, is like winning the lottery (I would guess. never actually played the lottery).

So... For now, I'll go out once or twice a week, for smaller jaunts. SO HAPPY TO BE BACK ON MY FEET!

WOOT!

Skippy

Congrats!! Try yoga, the chiropractor sent me to physical therapy and everything they had me do was yoga streches. It helped a lot.

So glad to hear that. I messed up my back this summer and I know how crippling terrible pain can be. Glad to hear of your good news.

That is great Skippy !!!! :thumbsup: after thinking you might not be able to detect again, every hunt should feel so much more special regardless of what you find !

I know we have chatted a little on PM. I have prayed and I'm sure others have for you as well. We are all happy that something can be done to help you feel better. Immobility is one of worst. Getting out and walking , let alone to detect , has to be euphoric ! Continued positive vibes for you....

Brother, this post made my day. Ring King is back in action!

"Steller spirits are often housed in imperfect bodies"
Russel M. Nelson.

Keep us updated on the finds.

Awesome, great news, and some getting out could do ya good, at least in moderation at first..

Love them rings...

<°)))>{

Glad to hear that you didn’t rush off and sell your rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom