Funny how it always seems that the last place is the one that produces

RainorShine

Forum Supporter
Went out with Buellride today for a few hours. It was pretty slow for most of the early part of the hunt, even though we had received permission on 4 or 5 good looking properties. Just a few random wheats. We were nearing the end of our available time, and were walking back to the cars, ready to call it a wrap, when we walked past a house where we had pretty good luck a few weeks back. We figured it couldn't hurt to see if we could get on again just to finish out the day. The owner granted us permission and we jumped in. I was pleased to recover an 1899 Indian almost immediately and thereafter also an 1888 Indian and a deep '24S Merc. At the end of the day I also totaled 8 wheats from miscellaneous sites. Paul bagged a couple Indians from this yard as well, and ultimately totaled about 10 wheats and a really neat Tacoma High School lunch token for 2 1/2 cents. In the end we had a great hunt and are looking forward to going back again. GL & HH.

Attachments

• 20210910_185059.jpg
    20210910_185059.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 341
The last spot definitely made the day. Congrats on the Merc, Ihps and wheats. Well done to you and Paul. Mark

Thanks Mark. Always nice to finish it out on an up note!

Glad you got the silver Gale...it was a fun house to end what really was a disappointing day for equipment...LOL

Thanks Paul. You still did OK with the duct tape fix on the coil - at least you didn't have to pack it in. Glad I had that roll of tape in the car.

I never argue with IH's !

Thanks Tom. The IH's are always a pleasant surprise. They generally mean that at least you're looking in the right places.

Thanks Paul. You still did OK with the duct tape fix on the coil - at least you didn't have to pack it in. Glad I had that roll of tape in the car.

Jeez Gale, don't give everyone my SECRET :lol:.

By the by, you should have named it "4 INDIANS, A BUFFALO, AND A MERC WALKED INTO A BAR......." :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom