Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > What's the Value? > CRHing

Old 07-02-2021, 01:01 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Default Strange trend doing now! LOL

Another CRH for KT and the only 40%Ag Ken was in the first 10 rolls of the first box! But also recovered a gold plated 74 Ken from the first box. Second box held nothing of interest.

So KT does have a picture of the two coins, below. Poor Ken looks like he got in a fight with a wildcat and lost from the looks of his face!

Anyway, it looks like Loomis has settled into a 2 box delivery each week, despite the bank continuing to order me 5 each time.

Anyway, enjoy the picture...Unfortunately there were people this week that only got some rotten zincolns for their efforts, but KT got another half dollar shiny for the Royal Treasure Box!
Attached Images

Old 07-02-2021, 01:18 PM
Elite Member

Smile

Congrats on finding the that 40%er. Now that it is in your royal treasure chest, it is not lonely anymore!

Matthew 6:19-21 ~ 2021: 61 Clad coins ($2.98) ~ 2 Wheats ~ 2 Silver Coins
Totals: 770 Clad Coins ($48.79) ~ Wheats: 5 ~ Silver Coins: 2

2 Tokens ~ 5 Foreign ~ Oldest Coin: 1945 Wheatie
Garrett Treasure Ace 300 ~ Harbor Freight 9 Function ~ BH Jr ~ GP-Pointer

Old 07-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by Wolf-Dog View post
Congrats on finding the that 40%er. Now that it is in your royal treasure chest, it is not lonely anymore!
Amen, Wolf-Dog! He's a happy camper now! And so is KT!

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July holiday! The Queen made a run this afternoon to KT's favorite BBQ place in the World in Hot Springs Arkansas....McClards! So when she arrives back home we will feast! Then off to Dairy Queen for a Strawberry Milkshake for KT's 72nd Birthday!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Supporter

Hey , it's your Birthday , those clowns at Loomis should have looked out for you !!
No respect !! Oh well Congrats on the 40%er that is a bit of a miracle nowadays . Happy Birthday and many more !

Old 07-02-2021, 05:54 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by Soil Surgeon View post
Hey , it's your Birthday , those clowns at Loomis should have looked out for you !!
No respect !! Oh well Congrats on the 40%er that is a bit of a miracle nowadays . Happy Birthday and many more !
Well, we always have a National Holiday just 2 days after KT's Royal Birthday!
KT always enjoys the national attention, and the fireworks too!
Thanks, Soil Surgeon. Seem to be averaging only 1/week now, but KT is optimistic! Looking for that Treasure Box! Only a little less than half speed to the earlier CRHs.

Old 07-02-2021, 08:34 PM
Supporter

Happy Birthday KT! Hope you have a good one! Congrats on the finds and also for hanging in there with the CRH!

Old 07-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by amc rulz View post
Happy Birthday KT! Hope you have a good one! Congrats on the finds and also for hanging in there with the CRH!
Royal Thanks, amc rulz! Having a good birthday and just keep getting what boxes I can each week, just to see if anything shows up! HA HA

Old 07-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Supporter

Happy birthday KT! And congrats on picking up another silver

EQX800, Dos Compadres : 2021 (Total (4/13 to date)) - Clad: $42.75($1123.19), Silver coins: 8 (50), Wheats: 22 (165), Gold: 0 (27), Plat: 0 (1), .925 10 (98), Rings: 13 (247), Oldest Coins: 1919,20 wheats, 1921 Ten Centavos Filipinas; Chinese cash coin

Old 07-02-2021, 11:09 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by GroundSweeper View post
Happy birthday KT! And congrats on picking up another silver
Royal Thanks for the birthday wishes and for commenting on my find! LOL Just keeping on it. Persistence is the name of the game...mding and CRHing!

Old 07-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Default Happy Birthday America!

KT just wanted to post on this day a Happy Birthday wish to all the USA! May Freedom ring!

On a more personal note, KT wishes a Happy 4th of July to each and every Forum Member!

Old 07-04-2021, 10:06 AM
Elite Member

Smile

Originally Posted by KingTotsalot View post
KT just wanted to post on this day a Happy Birthday wish to all the USA! May Freedom ring!

On a more personal note, KT wishes a Happy 4th of July to each and every Forum Member!
Thank you. Happy Independence Day to you and your family as well.

Matthew 6:19-21 ~ 2021: 61 Clad coins ($2.98) ~ 2 Wheats ~ 2 Silver Coins
Totals: 770 Clad Coins ($48.79) ~ Wheats: 5 ~ Silver Coins: 2

2 Tokens ~ 5 Foreign ~ Oldest Coin: 1945 Wheatie
Garrett Treasure Ace 300 ~ Harbor Freight 9 Function ~ BH Jr ~ GP-Pointer

Old 07-04-2021, 08:11 PM
Elite Member

Three different establishments i visited yesterday had signs up. Exact price only. We do not have any change.

Old 07-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by georgeinsc View post
Three different establishments i visited yesterday had signs up. Exact price only. We do not have any change.
Not surprising, but they surely are not expecting any one to pay with half dollar coins! Incidentally,KT had a beat up half dollar left over from The Royal coin dump so when lunch was over, I left $3.50 as a tip. Got rid of that sucker!

Old 07-05-2021, 07:06 PM
Elite Member

Amen, Wolf-Dog! He's a happy camper now! And so is KT!

Hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July holiday! The Queen made a run this afternoon to KT's favorite BBQ place in the World in Hot Springs Arkansas....McClards! So when she arrives back home we will feast! Then off to Dairy Queen for a Strawberry Milkshake for KT's 72nd Birthday!

You celebrate your birthday every 6 months?

Old 07-06-2021, 11:04 AM
Official Tot Lot King

Originally Posted by pryan67 View post
You celebrate your birthday every 6 months?
Kings can do that!

Actually, when KT participated in facebook under his real name, He decided to post entirely fake info concerning much of their personal data. KT has been known to cause problems that way! Anyway, KT listed his b-day as Jan. 1, 1940! Totally false. His Majesty would like to cancel that account, but someone changed the Royal Password and after attempting to log onto the account about a dozen times in an hour, facebook in its wisdom decided that His Majesty was a hacker, and blocked me! Then and there KT decided that He had lived 67 years without facebook, had an account for 3 years, and He could live the rest of His Royal Life without it! Have not missed it in the least! Everyone who knows me, knows I answer email all the time! HA HA HA

Old 07-06-2021, 01:06 PM
Supporter

Kings can do that!

Actually, when KT participated in facebook under his real name, He decided to post entirely fake info concerning much of their personal data. KT has been known to cause problems that way! Anyway, KT listed his b-day as Jan. 1, 1940! Totally false. His Majesty would like to cancel that account, but someone changed the Royal Password and after attempting to log onto the account about a dozen times in an hour, facebook in its wisdom decided that His Majesty was a hacker, and blocked me! Then and there KT decided that He had lived 67 years without facebook, had an account for 3 years, and He could live the rest of His Royal Life without it! Have not missed it in the least! Everyone who knows me, knows I answer email all the time! HA HA HA
True about Fakebook, I only joined to use Market place and that turned out to be a pita! On top of that my account was hacked. The entire experience a big waste of time. Honestly, I couldnít care less about the photos of what my cousin ate at their local dive, I donít miss it one bit.

Old 07-07-2021, 10:43 AM
Official Tot Lot King

True about Fakebook, I only joined to use Market place and that turned out to be a pita! On top of that my account was hacked. The entire experience a big waste of time. Honestly, I couldnít care less about the photos of what my cousin ate at their local dive, I donít miss it one bit.
His Majesty concurs with you, amc rulz! Waste of time and as one gets older, one has less time left to waste!

Old 07-07-2021, 04:02 PM
Supporter

His Majesty concurs with you, amc rulz! Waste of time and as one gets older, one has less time left to waste!
Amen ! Words of wisdom guys !