My Dad was put on a breathing machine with COVID

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Well, my Dad was taken to the ER two days ago with COVID. He is 75 and had not gotten the vaccination. Last night the decision was made to put him on a respirator to breathe for him. I ask you to keep him in your prayers. He's a tough man retired after 35 years on the police force as Chief of police.

He didn't believe in the vaccination before, but he has since changed his mind and wishes he had gotten it. I have seen this far too many times even in our small town. I see the look in the nurse's faces I've seen before.

Sorry to hear about your father. Sending prayers his way.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thanks all.

They cannot get him off the Anastasia. When they try his oxygen level drops to a point he has to be intubated again, and put under Anastasia to keep him from moving and damaging his lungs.

They will be taking him to Wichita today to a place that specializes in this kind of issue.

Sorry to say my Dad passed yesterday. Thanks for all the prayers.

I just want to add that he was not vaccinated because he had read all the stuff about how the vaccination is bad and killing people and does not work. I just ask that people think about what they post and the possible results. Your opinion is 100% welcome.

For anyone who has not watched someone in their last days with COVID really should know it was the most horrible way, I could see someone dying. It was like drowning until he could breathe no more.

Condolences from my part of the world.

I (sort of) know what you went through. I got to watch my wife pass 364 days ago, from cancer. Not something I'd wish on even a politician.

Stay strong, friend.

Roger

Sorry to say my Dad passed yesterday. Thanks for all the prayers.

I just want to add that he was not vaccinated because he had read all the stuff about how the vaccination is bad and killing people and does not work. I just ask that people think about what they post and the possible results. Your opinion is 100% welcome.

For anyone who has not watched someone in their last days with COVID really should know it was the most horrible way, I could see someone dying. It was like drowning until he could breathe no more.

So very sorry for your loss my friend. We are all here for you.

Back
Top Bottom