2017 pile o silver/sterling

That is an Outstanding Witness in anybodies book! Plus, your back was killing you half the time...you did a road trip North, entertained us daily, so yeah...considering, absolutely Amazing results.!..Congratulations and Good Tidings to you for 2018!

Great year all around!

Thanks Digger. It was a good year.

Awesome wrap up of the year, great job man!

Thanks zeemang!

That will look great in your treasure chest !

Congrats on the killer year.

Now go out back and bury it somewhere safe.[emoji6]

Thanks DS!

nice finds!

Thanks cd.

That is an Outstanding Witness in anybodies book! Plus, your back was killing you half the time...you did a road trip North, entertained us daily, so yeah...considering, absolutely Amazing results.!..Congratulations and Good Tidings to you for 2018!

Thanks Mud. I'll probably have less posts this year as I'm going to try to find older properties to hunt for pre 1900 finds. Going to try to get north a couple more times in my Quixotic attempt to find a dang large cent, [emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hell yea what a nice pile of booty! You had a fantastic year...I remember alot of those finds... Continued success in the new year!

That’s a healthy pile JP! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it,I know it can be a lot of work. But “work” in a good sense...:grin:
Best of success this coming season!

That’s a healthy pile JP! I hope you enjoyed every minute of it,I know it can be a lot of work. But “work” in a good sense...:grin:
Best of success this coming season!

Thanks IDX. I've been at it 41 years on and off so I get something out of it, lol. Happy New Year and Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom