Silver Chain Bycatch

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Well, I had a really great morning all set up and mapped out, figured I'd really knock it down big time...I arrived at the first place at 7:10...Locked up tight! I walked all the way around it hoping and drooling for surely It would have contained a massive haul....Wasted too much time, so on to the next, SAME deal! :mad:

What is it with these Maintenance guys? How many padlocks and keys do they have? Over to another...Locked out Again! :mad::mad: Drove all around to the sites I had mapped, losing all sorts of productive hours...It was 9:15 when I finally found a stadium that was accessible..I fired up the F70 and started in...

Heres a picture of that durned TerraNet I've been talking about...generally its buried under the sod, but I found an exposed edge to show you...It sure makes for a tough deal trying to wiggle a Q out from under it... Anyway,...

I Stabbed 113 coins for $23.95 (another Dollar coin today) and this Sterling chain worth $5.12 melt...Got out of there and headed home at 11:15...I aint hopped a fence since I was a kid, but by gosh, a fellow sure is temped!:laughing:.

Attachments

• nov 23-17-3.jpg
    nov 23-17-3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 246
  • nov 23-17-1.jpg
    nov 23-17-1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 226
  • nov 23-17-2.jpg
    nov 23-17-2.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 237
  • nov 23-17.jpg
    nov 23-17.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 251
Nice Thanksgiving morning haul! I'm going to try to walk off some Turkey Day calories at a local park in a little while.

Haha!!! I found exactly $23.95 today also!!:laughing::laughing:
3 sliver rings too! 3 hour hunt until It was time to head back for some turkey!!

Congrats mud!! Your rolling in that mega clad!!

Atpro dude

Mud I think I am jealous. Every school, stadium, football field etc in my area is not only fenced and locked but has those big NO TRESPASSING signs every few feet on the fences

The city parks that have ball fields get beat frequently. Heck if I find five bucks in clad I think I have had a great day.

But I am still having fun and the beaches do occasionally reward me for my efforts.

You Kill the clad. Might want to change your handle to the "Clad King"

Back
Top Bottom