Bounty hunter

smg

I recently bought a bounty hunter tracker IV, It was really about all I could afford, I have given it some tests and its passed with flying colors. Have been giving my best but to no avail, Just iron , I think maybe I need to work with the discretion and the sensitivity. Is that a safe guess? If some one owns one let me know what I am doing wrong. smg :(

Don't have a Tracker IV, have a Fast Tracker. Try taping some different items a sheet of card board lay it item down and work the settings until you can pick out the separate tones.

On my Discovery 1000, Radio Shack Tracker IV clone. I usually set the sens and disc at 3/4 turn of the knobs. Swing a penny under the coil and turn the disc knob until it discriminates below that setting. But the coins have to be there to find them. It could be that there was just iron where you hunted. Good luck.

Since first posting this I had very little experience, and since then I find that when it ring true , its a coin, if not I get a scrambled signal, overlap of high and low. I haven't had the pleasure of finding gold or silver, but I have found several cents, one wheatie, a nickel and a quarter, I'm in the big time now boys. :lol: smg

Back
Top Bottom