Just joined site today

Westernlegend1

Moved On
Hope to get out detecting some ghost towns and mining camps. I look forward to seeing all your finds and such. Take care all.

Welcome to the forum...great bunch here that know LOTS of everything related to the hobby....

By the way, where are you located?

I'm in the treasure state of Montana. Only got out a couple of times so far, but i did manage to get a couple of coins and some old brass, and a horse shoe.

Welcome to the forum BH, glad to have ya with us here. Do you have some good ghost towns in your area to do? That would definately be fun to have one at your disposal to hunt. 8)

Lots of them around here, also mining camps. Hunting buddy has some books that give the directions to them. When you drive around they even have those little old log cabins still standing.

welcome bh, I'm new to but I have found the people here are great. I hope you keep us todate on your hunting. Right now I'm living though others stories. :lol:

I swing a White's Mxt with a DD coil and like to hunt in relic mode. Today i noticed some construction Demo areas and might try to hunt them this evening. Little bit of parking lot and sidewalk torn up in this area. I'm not sure how close to the old part of town center it is. Guess there is but one way to find out. Maybe it was a old residencal section at one time. Too bad this computer does not have a photo work shop software that i am use to using. My wife is very territorial over her computer. But she has to sleep sometime right guys!

They have a GPAA club here too. Been to it already, best part is it is at an all you can eat buffet.

Welcome aboard Boothill! Hunting in those old Montana ghost towns sure sounds like fun to me! I can't wait to see some of your finds! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom