Been dolling up my CZ 455 rifle

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Put the lilja barrel caliber hm2 17 on it. It shoots cci vmax 17 grainers well. So I had never owned a nightforce scope. So I figured what the heck you only live once.

So I bought one.
Even bought a spare hm2 17 barrel from lilja.
I’m all set now. Lol

Love this reticle in this scope. Love the length too. Keeps center of gravity back on the gun, better than my longer scope did.

After shooting yesterday at 100 yards, this rig may very well be able to do 5 shot 1” groups at 125 yards. Not bad. Shot a few groups inside 3/4” at 100 yards yesterday. But was using scope with bigger subtension reticle.
We’ll see soon enough.
14sjcr6.jpg

16lky8n.jpg

Last edited:
Given the $ you're sinking into it, I have to ask, "Is there some reason that you didn't just buy a Voodoo to begin with?"

Given the $ you're sinking into it, I have to ask, "Is there some reason that you didn't just buy a Voodoo to begin with?"

I thought about buying a Vudoo.
Already have an Anschutz 1710.

I don’t like magazine setup on Vudoo. Too bulky.

Aside from scope I don’t have half what a vudoo costs innthis setup.
Really only $825 without scope.

Not bad considering new Annie’s are around $2000. Vudoos around $2375.

I like the parts availability and barrel change part of this CZ 455. CZ customer service is grand. Their parts site is grand.

My Annie gets used sometimes. It’s a 22 lr.

I haven’t see any real targets shot with vudoo that tells me it is superior or at least > $1500 superior to my CZ setup.

Who knows if I live long enough and can still see I may have a vudoo. But NOT with that boxy monster magazine.

Good enough.
Personally, I know that remaining length of life is why I'm not throwing big money at my toys. If I were 10-20 years younger it would be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom