Blown Forecast!

WThesing

Elite Member
I waited patiently for the forecasted warm spell to arrive. It was all I could do to keep working in my shop on Friday in sunny 78*F weather. We were supposed to have 4 days of great weather ahead. Saturday was 70* and the normal chores had to be done...........looking forward to Sunday and my 1st hunting in months at an old park that should hold some silver. Forecast for Sunday was 65*F and partly sunny. Woke up Sunday A.M. to thunder and downpours that lasted all day. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!
Today is Monday and forecast to be 62* and partly sunny. Gotta work!!!!!!

I too feel your pain. I was able to get out yesterday, and hope to get out this morning as well. Better "gitter dun" because starting this afternoon we are supposed to get slammed by another winter storm. They say 2-4" and colder for the next four or five days. :mad:

Rained off and on here in Mass. too. It is supposed to get cold again tonight. :mad: I even tried to go fishing yesterday but the ponds still had ice on them too wet to hunt and too much ice to fish. Cladius.

Weather was low to mid sixties yesterday, with oncomming T'storms after midnight - had to work. Today is rain and temperature will be dropping throughout today and rest of week. Possible snow by Friday and cold temps throughout this week and thru next week. Last time I got out to hunt for a couple of hours was just after Thanksgiving. We had a few short warm spells but the timing was not such that I could grab a couple of hours. Always during the week, and when you are self employed, "ya gotta make hay when the sun shines".

WThesing

You need to get in the water :) I need to take a break from detecting so I don't feel your pain :)

Craig,

I need you to show me that "Diamond Ring" that you are walking around out there,,,you are close, I can just feel it! H.H.:-)

Water, I have a diamond ring and a couple ruby rings and sapphire rings and opals but nothing recent :) I rather find the signet rings to be honest, I love them and think about the history behind them :)

Now if your talking 2 carats or more thats a different story ;) A guy 2 Decembers ago was detecting on one of the beaches I get in the water at and found a 2.5 carat pink canary diamond in platinum setting and the jeweler valued it at 40k... What kind of person wears that to the beach? :D

Geez...its a few days to spring and we're suppose to get more snow in the next couple days...WILL IT EVER WARM UP???

Ok, I'm done.......

Idealt with the rain for 2 weeks. Sunday is supposed to be 45 and sunny 10mph winds and i'm going md'ing.

Back
Top Bottom