• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

AT Pro Finds another eye popper for me

Drakester

Hello Metal Detecting folks just wanted to share another bucket lister I scored while detecting an old high school football field, 8 grams of 18K 750 24inch chain with a cool pendent of a dragon. Would say my best score!! Woo Hoo

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2,065
  • IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,084
Last edited:
Surprised the chain is still intact since it was semi deep. 18k real fragile and break easily

Hello Metal Detecting folks just wanted to share another bucket lister I scored while detecting an old high school football field, 8 grams of 18K 750 24inch chain with a cool pendent of a dragon. Would say my best score!! Woo Hoo

WOW>... 18K necklace at 8 grams. That's KILLER! What a great find! Worth a bunch!!

Skippy

Surprised the chain is still intact since it was semi deep. 18k real fragile and break easily

When I first dug the plug I looked down and seen the pendent and grabbed it and pulled on it, but it wouldn't move so then realized the chain was stretched out so I dug a trench the length of the chain and got it out without breaking it.

Thanks folks for all the nice comments, I found this necklace and pendent my very last hunt of 2018 season which was my 3rd yr detecting. Was a serious rush hopefully my 4th season gets me more yellow lol! HH

Back
Top Bottom