Scoop Handle Wrap

MrJeep

Elite Member
Found this textured shrink wrap and wrapped my new scoop 1-1/4" handle, it provides a non-slip grip. It'll probably work great on aluminum handle to eliminate black hands. It's called "X-Tube Heat Shrink Wrap Tubing" available in multiple colors on eBay and amazon.

Attachments

• Scoop Handla Wrap.jpg
    Scoop Handla Wrap.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 295
  • Scoop Handla Wrap 2.jpg
    Scoop Handla Wrap 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 313
Found this textured shrink wrap and wrapped my new scoop 1-1/4" handle, it provides a non-slip grip. It'll probably work great on aluminum handle to eliminate black hands. It's called "X-Tube Heat Shrink Wrap Tubing" available in multiple colors on eBay and amazon.

What size did you order to fit 11/4? I can only find 30 and 35mm

Steve, my Sito scoop wood handle is 1-1/4" diameter. I ordered 40mm because I wanted to be sure that it was big enough to go over the plastic handle at the top. the 40mm was plenty big and I probably should have gotten 35mm. The 40mm did shrink down with the use of a heat gun. I'm going to order more for my RTG Pro aluminum scoop handle, it's also 1-1/4". This is the one I'm going to order for the RTG, https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Tube-Hea...-Color-12-Sizes/222965240518?var=521770826924

Gene

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom