Dowsing

One Fourm that posted Dowsing lessons is Treasure Quest.
BERT BERT shares alot of information on Dowsing.
Since I first posted Dowsing maps for hunting.
I had only heard of someone who had heard of someone who Dowsed.

Having the ablity to dowse is like drawing, writing, or anything else.
Some can do it, some can't, and some can do it really really well.
God almighty will not allow you to heal people and find great treasures.
But strangly enough it has been used for a very very long time.

One Fourm that posted Dowsing lessons is Treasure Quest.
BERT BERT shares alot of information on Dowsing.
Since I first posted Dowsing maps for hunting.
I had only heard of someone who had heard of someone who Dowsed.

Having the ablity to dowse is like drawing, writing, or anything else.
Some can do it, some can't, and some can do it really really well.
God almighty will not allow you to heal people and find great treasures.
But strangly enough it has been used for a very very long time.

That section over on the site you mentioned is one of the best moves Gregory ever made! It was brought about due to yet another sites flaming debates over the subject. For those who don't know already I can preform drowing as well as fortune tell and read tea leaves.

At Kenny Wray's National Treasure Hunt several years ago, he held a dowsing contest. A field full of planted coins, and only dowsers were allowed. Some of them used wire rods, some had "long-distance locators" that cost over a thousand bucks.

After an hour of hunting, one coin had been found. Easily attributed to pure chance.

I did a podcast on dowsing; listen to program number 012 here:

http://thetreasurecorner.com

When I did geotech work,I used two makeshift dowsing rods to find buried water lines. Alot of times the guy clearing utilities didn't mark some lines correctly.So I grabbed a couple pin flags and used them to find waterlines.It worked pretty good.It kept me from drilling into a waterline a couple times.
As far as all the other uses that site mentioned,I don't know about all that.Sounds alittle hocus pokus to me.But,who knows I'll give it a try and see if it helps me hit the Powerball this week.
I also put in a request with the MythBusters to see if they will check the myth of Dowsing.

At Kenny Wray's National Treasure Hunt several years ago, he held a dowsing contest. A field full of planted coins, and only dowsers were allowed. Some of them used wire rods, some had "long-distance locators" that cost over a thousand bucks.

After an hour of hunting, one coin had been found. Easily attributed to pure chance.

I did a podcast on dowsing; listen to program number 012 here:

http://thetreasurecorner.com

Dan,

I knew two guys that made a lot of money with Long Range Locators. They sold them. :lol::lol::lol:

Hay, don't knock long rang detectors,

Because, with the advancements in

GPS receivers and wireless technology,

I have been able to receive wirelessly

for great distances.

Any metal detector will produce a

workable signal.

Both transmission and and receiving

signals are transported, via GPS-r1

phase lyniayerd tracking processors.

I recently finished attaching my first

prototype.

It is mounted on a Silver Sabre uMax.

When I first turned it on,

It read " Heading = 219 degrees 43

minutes and 27.8623272 seconds"

With a distance reading of.............

" 214,493.76343282 feet "

DSC04340-1.jpg

Well needless ta say, I jumped in

my car and ended up drivin fourty

two miles before I come up on this

one.

scan0001-2.jpg

Not a bad day detectin in Arkie Land,

Tabdog

I 'd like to get a magnometer to see if there is a slight magnetic field around water lines. Thats the only thing I can think of.Maybe the water flowing thru a pipe creates a slght amount of friction which creates a small amount of static electricity or magnetic field. Maybe walk over a water line with a compass and see if the needle deflects any.

I've used dowsing rods to locate underground water lines but haven't been able to find anything else with them. I'm sure there's a perfectly logical scientific reason why this works but as far a long distance and map dowsing, I don't think there is any proof that these work.

My father used a coat hanger to find water lines and a peach tree limb to dowse water wells.He could even tell how deep it was to the water within 2or 3 feet.

Back
Top Bottom