• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pocket Watch

Who ever gets the correct info on this gets a couple free coppoer nuggets shipped free.

So I was trying to fix a flat tire on my trailer today, and my tire irons don't fit, so I broke out my big Craftsman tool set. While realizing the lugs would not break free with the big ratchet and socket, I also dumped my whole tool set! :mad: So now I have a big project to clean and oil the case and all the tools and put them all back in their places. Still need to change that tire too! Anyway, after dealing with this problem set, I go check the mail and find a nice packet of goodies from ol' Yooper69! Very cool trio of raw copper nuggets, plus a UV reactive yooperlite!
Thank you! I really like these!

Attachments

• DSCN9880.jpg
    DSCN9880.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCN9890.jpg
    DSCN9890.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN9883.jpg
    DSCN9883.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 92
So I was trying to fix a flat tire on my trailer today, and my tire irons don't fit, so I broke out my big Craftsman tool set. While realizing the lugs would not break free with the big ratchet and socket, I also dumped my whole tool set! :mad: So now I have a big project to clean and oil the case and all the tools and put them all back in their places. Still need to change that tire too! Anyway, after dealing with this problem set, I go check the mail and find a nice packet of goodies from ol' Yooper69! Very cool trio of raw copper nuggets, plus a UV reactive yooperlite!
Thank you! I really like these!
Hope ya like them. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom