• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

hunt a old copper factory?

seanprodanas

Elite Member
do i want to hunt an old copper factory? they made decorations and "silver ware" cups , bowls ect ect. I have a feeling this would be a nightmare between slag and iron parts from machines?

I'd hunt it if it were me, but then again I also scrap things, so that's why I would. Good luck in your decision.

Take a couple of 5 gallon buckets, you might fill them! and you would have some value in scrap! KT has heard of around $90 a bucket! couple of them buckets and you would be in batteries FOREVER! :lol::lol:

to much work Im thinking, there is an indian battle grounds behind the area so i may treck to that instead, not sure what Id be looking for or find out there but im sure it will be alot lighter than copper slag

HOLY !!!!, what a mistake that was. Machine just kept chirping the whole time, the only time it didn't is when i shut it off. Molten slag all aver the place, looked like little lava flows in a pile. I did find some clad, shot gun buttons (i think that's what you guys call them) and 1 antler from a deer in the woods behind where the building was.. My dog matilda is loving to chew that up. To sum it up I AINT DOIN THAT AGAIN

yea well i learned a good lesson that day. Nevr hunt a copper factory and listen to the weather forcast. damn thunder n lighting snuck up on my

Back
Top Bottom