Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Metal Detector Accessories

Reply
  
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-30-2018, 07:51 PM
Mikey48's Avatar
Mikey48 Mikey48 is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Michigan
Posts: 514
Default

I have both a ranger and pack mule from "Freeloader". They are great bags, and I use the Mule most of the time due to the extra pockets that I had Matt add. I also have a hard sheath for my hori hori knife inside that bag that works great. You can't go wrong with any of his bags; they should last a long, long time.
Attached Images
     
Reply With Quote


  #22  
Old 11-02-2018, 10:27 AM
duggap's Avatar
duggap duggap is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 2,036
Default

I'm glad I read this thread. I just ordered me one.
Reply With Quote


  #23  
Old 11-02-2018, 10:49 AM
DIGGER27's Avatar
DIGGER27 DIGGER27 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and Kansas
Posts: 14,720
Default

Originally Posted by duggap View post
I'm glad I read this thread. I just ordered me one.



I wonder if there is a commission for promotional services rendered?

__________________
"I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned "

F70, a Mojave and a Nox

Reply With Quote


  #24  
Old 11-02-2018, 05:12 PM
duggap's Avatar
duggap duggap is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 2,036
Default

Originally Posted by DIGGER27 View post
I wonder if there is a commission for promotional services rendered?
Well hold on and let me see if I like it first.
Reply With Quote


  #25  
Old 11-02-2018, 09:11 PM
cruiserkev's Avatar
cruiserkev cruiserkev is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Lakewood WA
Posts: 618
Thumbs up

I've been using the Pack Mule for a couple of years and it's a great pouch!

__________________
Not all those who wander are lost. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett AT Gold & Ace 250
Outlaws Metal Detecting Group --- Silver Dollar Club

Reply With Quote


  #26  
Old 11-02-2018, 09:13 PM
DIGGER27's Avatar
DIGGER27 DIGGER27 is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and Kansas
Posts: 14,720
Default

Originally Posted by duggap View post
Well hold on and let me see if I like it first.
What's not to love?

__________________
"I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned "

F70, a Mojave and a Nox

Reply With Quote


  #27  
Old 12-05-2018, 09:51 AM
pacer's Avatar
pacer pacer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Northern Nevada - Reno
Posts: 265
Default

As stated, Freeloader puts out outstanding finds pouches. Like most, I've had my share of various pouches. I just recently purchased one of Freeloader's pouches called "The Park Ranger". I Can't say enough good things about it. Made a small alteration to it. I removed a line of stitches in the inside pocket to enlarge it to accommodate my cell phone.
Attached Images
  

Last edited by pacer; 12-05-2018 at 11:41 AM.
Reply With Quote


  #28  
Old 01-28-2019, 03:22 PM
shootinxs shootinxs is online now
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Millersville, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by pacer View post
As stated, Freeloader puts out outstanding finds pouches. Like most, I've had my share of various pouches. I just recently purchased one of Freeloader's pouches called "The Park Ranger". I Can't say enough good things about it. Made a small alteration to it. I removed a line of stitches in the inside pocket to enlarge it to accommodate my cell phone.
Do you have information on where I can find these pouches for sale or how to get into contact with him? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote


  #29  
Old 01-28-2019, 03:32 PM
Skippy SH13's Avatar
Skippy SH13 Skippy SH13 is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 2,583
Default

if you carry your lesche and pin pointer in your left hand while you're swinging, it'll save time when you drop down to dig, and it'll never wear through your pouch.

The only time my lesche is in the pouch, is when it's stored at the car, or when I'm at a tot-lot and kids are around.

Never had one wear through a pouch, or even get close.

__________________
Garrett AT Max with NEL Thunder Coil - Garrett Pro-Pointer AT - Lesche Digger. 750+ rings in 3 years ~8% gold find rate. I'm a RING HUNTER, clad is incidental.
As of 5/13/2019: Clad=$198.97; Rings=91; Keys=18; Silver=15;Gold=5; Flat Penny=11; Hunts=47

Reply With Quote


  #30  
Old 01-28-2019, 10:42 PM
Foragist's Avatar
Foragist Foragist is offline
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Chippewa Valley, Wisconsin
Posts: 2,390
Default

Originally Posted by Skippy SH13 View post
if you carry your lesche and pin pointer in your left hand while you're swinging, it'll save time when you drop down to dig, and it'll never wear through your pouch.

The only time my lesche is in the pouch, is when it's stored at the car, or when I'm at a tot-lot and kids are around.

Never had one wear through a pouch, or even get close.
I do the same thing(only not always the left hand; sometimes I switch sides), My White's digmaster only goes in the pouch after I dump the trash. Some of the trash I dig and carry around is wearing the bottom though.
It might be a good idea to install some kind of a hard insert/liner/sheath inside your pouch, to either hold the digger, or just so the point doesn't rest on the cloth material on the bottom.
Reply With Quote


Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.