Got Silver #27 & 28 today!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
Had a super great time today, Michdig was there, SilverBullet couldn't make it.
Too bad cause if he would of been there, we probably would of hit that 100 mark today. Anyways, I ended up with a couple Barber dimes a 1910 and 1914, 2 injuns a 1907 and a 1896, and a toasted V nickle, I can barely make out a 1894 on it. Now Michdig. well..he went and got himself a dime Trifecta, yes he did. showoff:roll: a 1962 Rosie, 1944 Merc, and a 1899 Barber, congrats Scott:yes:

2 more silver and we will hit the "BIG 100"
A big thanks to you Silver Bullet, for finding this place and getting permission for us to hunt in it. Thanks amigo.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 155
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 4,21,18.jpg
    4,21,18.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 138
I find it great that the three of you have shared this location and celebrate each others finds. Hunting with friends enhances the hunt and sharing the memories allows for so much more reward. Congrats Busca on adding two Silvers , the Indians and the "V" to your treasure chest. Let Scott know we thank him for sharing the Picture of his Dime Trifecta. Trapper

I find it great that the three of you have shared this location and celebrate each others finds. Hunting with friends enhances the hunt and sharing the memories allows for so much more reward. Congrats Busca on adding two Silvers , the Indians and the "V" to your treasure chest. Let Scott know we thank him for sharing the Picture of his Dime Trifecta. Trapper
Thanks Trapper, It is great to have some buddy's to hunt with, I'll let Scott know for sure.

Nice job!
Thanks WyoTom and HH amigo.

.Im glad to see the kruzer posting ,and some really great finds to boot.Not much out on that machine but it seems to be treating you just fine.Congrats,and if you could post a little info on your thoughts about the machine that would be great.

Had a super great time today, Michdig was there, SilverBullet couldn't make it.
Too bad cause if he would of been there, we probably would of hit that 100 mark today. Anyways, I ended up with a couple Barber dimes a 1910 and 1914, 2 injuns a 1907 and a 1896, and a toasted V nickle, I can barely make out a 1894 on it. Now Michdig. well..he went and got himself a dime Trifecta, yes he did. showoff:roll: a 1962 Rosie, 1944 Merc, and a 1899 Barber, congrats Scott:yes:

2 more silver and we will hit the "BIG 100"
A big thanks to you Silver Bullet, for finding this place and getting permission for us to hunt in it. Thanks amigo.
Congrats on the great hunt with silvers !! Always fun to hunt with friends.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

About the Kruzer

.Im glad to see the kruzer posting ,and some really great finds to boot.Not much out on that machine but it seems to be treating you just fine.Congrats,and if you could post a little info on your thoughts about the machine that would be great.

Love the Kruzer. It's like a mini Impact but lighter. 2, 3, or 4 tones and 3 freqs to choose from (5, 14, 19). I love the flexibility of changing and saving my tones and tone breaks, and other settings. It's super hot--maybe too hot, especially in 4 tones and 5kHz, but I tone down the gain until the chatter is acceptable. It hits hard on coins--even deep ones sound out nice and loud. The audio will false on deep or big iron, but usually the iron grunts are there on either side of the signal to tell me as much, but it's like my wife--I don't always listen when I should. The target ID on deep targets isn't stellar, but good enough. I haven't had it in the water yet, so can't report on performance there. I did use it on a saltwater beach and had some ground balancing issues, but figured that out. I love not having to buy batteries anymore, and the wireless headphones are super. With a lot of coil options, firmware upgrades, and world class customer service, I think it's an outstanding detector for the money.

Love the Kruzer. It's like a mini Impact but lighter. 2, 3, or 4 tones and 3 freqs to choose from (5, 14, 19). I love the flexibility of changing and saving my tones and tone breaks, and other settings. It's super hot--maybe too hot, especially in 4 tones and 5kHz, but I tone down the gain until the chatter is acceptable. It hits hard on coins--even deep ones sound out nice and loud. The audio will false on deep or big iron, but usually the iron grunts are there on either side of the signal to tell me as much, but it's like my wife--I don't always listen when I should. The target ID on deep targets isn't stellar, but good enough. I haven't had it in the water yet, so can't report on performance there. I did use it on a saltwater beach and had some ground balancing issues, but figured that out. I love not having to buy batteries anymore, and the wireless headphones are super. With a lot of coil options, firmware upgrades, and world class customer service, I think it's an outstanding detector for the money.

Thanks for the info,I like the fact that it has expanded ID range,so targets don't get lumped together.Sounds like a great machine

You hit some nice finds there...congrats!
Thanks Jak

Thanks woodbutcher, I see he answered your ?'s about the Kruzer, good job Scott!

That’s a great find!!!
Thanks you beeaCrab

Congrats on the great hunt with silvers !! Always fun to hunt with friends.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
Yes it is, thanks pescadore

Back
Top Bottom