New member from CA!

KatieKat

Hi all! I live in Central California and wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been detecting for 2-3 years with my Ace 200, and love every minute of it. Im finally upgrading detectors, and have possibly decided on the Equinox 800 (I already started a different thread on that topic). I would love to eventually find a hunting buddy in my area (Stanislaus County). The love of the hunt is what I enjoy, and I’m always trying to improve my skills. I look forward to getting to know other forum members, and maybe one day I’ll see you during a hunt. 😉

Hi all! I live in Central California and wanted to introduce myself. I’ve been detecting for 2-3 years with my Ace 200, and love every minute of it. Im finally upgrading detectors, and have possibly decided on the Equinox 800 (I already started a different thread on that topic). I would love to eventually find a hunting buddy in my area (Stanislaus County). The love of the hunt is what I enjoy, and I’m always trying to improve my skills. I look forward to getting to know other forum members, and maybe one day I’ll see you during a hunt. 😉

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from So.Cal. FYI : it's only 15% down here.

The reason my rates are lower down here Katie is due to the heavy competition and well....quite honestly the lack of good finds due to that fact. Tom's is higher because of all the gold coins and old silver in that historic gold rush era community.

The reason my rates are lower down here Katie is due to the heavy competition and well....quite honestly the lack of good finds due to that fact. Tom's is higher because of all the gold coins and old silver in that historic gold rush era community.

Makes sense, KOB. I’ll keep that in mind when I head down south. 😆

Back
Top Bottom