Too tired to take a picture

Wom 27

Elite Member
I am crushed. Every time I think my back can’t hurt any worse, it proves me wrong. Went back to the 2cent site with sky high hopes. There was still an area 50x70 to hopefully find my 1800’s silver and today was the day.
Today wasn’t the day. I found six cents and they were all toast. ( funny the 2cent coins were so nice)
Four wheats , one was 1918. One IH. 1885. And my second Flying Eagle which was lucky that the date was visible or I wouldn’t be able to ID it.
So no pics of my toasted penny’s . No 1800 silver and aching bad for all my trouble. Pity me :?:

Sorry to hear about your back.

Sounds like a few old coins at least so still promise. Hopefully more 2c pieces and silver to come!

I feel your pain, literally. I have post traumatic arthritis in my left knee after a nasty injury and it limits how fast and far I can walk. But I do what I can.

Well the flying eagle makes up for the lack of any old silver, a bucket list coin many (including myself) may never find, so Congrats on that front anyways! I can sympathize with the back pain though, I got it too along with knee pain. It really is tough getting old! I hope you get your coil over some silver early in the next hunt!

Back
Top Bottom