• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Any point to getting the Makro Simplex if i have the Kruzer?

bigbeardboy

I bought the Kruzer right when it came out and really liked the quality for the price.
Now, I am seeing the same comments about the Simplex.
Does anyone have a way to compare and contrast these to detectors?
Thanks in advance,

I would say you have the best detector the Kruzer for performance. Simplex probably brings nothing else to the table but economy. It was my second choice as I purchased an XP Orx instead. Reason: I wanted a lower weight swinging machine.....but the Kruzer ticks a lot of the boxes. I'd like to see them reduce the weight and make a land machine with easier to replace lithium Ion batteries.

The Kruzer and the Anfibio are great machines .. People with bad eye sight .. There is just to much things In a small display area .. Impact is not as bad .. Racer 2 Has less but bigger fonts to read ..
So the Simple + is easier to use .. You just need a strong thumb / finger to press the buttons ..

If you want less customization, less coil choices but the ability to close it up smaller it may be an option.

Yeah i concur with the others, it has less features, so unless you are looking for a back up or a loaner, I probably wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom