Looking forward to season wrap ups ! Here is mine .

Dewsweeper894

Elite Member
Wanted to try to hunt a little yet but it 7 degrees with a high of 13 for today.
The fat lady is singing so in short here are my 2019 highlights.
69 silver coins
And I did save a 6gram gold ring.
Had a 1909 VDB wheat also .
Also 8 Sterling items that were picked over by my wife.
I enjoyed a relaxed season not chasing as hard for a silver or two.
Best times were with hunting buddies as usual and enjoying some alone time .
Two sweet barber halfs came in back to back hunts and a great year.
Looking forward to all the wrap ups .
HH
,Dew

Attachments

• D5F6F6EF-FC15-479F-AB8E-69E2629FA90E.jpg
    D5F6F6EF-FC15-479F-AB8E-69E2629FA90E.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 406
Wow you have had fun this year. Very very nice assortment. Love those Barbers and the SLQ. Thank you so much for sharing and the effort to arrange those coins for all of us. Charlie

Nice haul, Dew! I would lose my mind if i couldnt get out and hunt year round! But if the ground is locked up not much else you can do but enjoy other winter endeavors.

Really nice haul Dew! Ill be posting mine in a few weeks, still have some open, not frozen ground up here (knock on wood). My season was very similar to yours, got 3 barber halves, No benji for me yet :roll: but was able to score a couple walkers and a 64 ken. Beautiful pile o' silva there, congrats!

Very impressive Brad. Not hunting any where near as hard as last year, you still had a more than respectable year in 2019. 69 Silver Coins is a dream for a lot of detectionists and you should be very proud of your success. Like always enjoyed the hunts with you and Bret and looking forward to some more great times in the future. I think the Silver Spoon Bowl is my favorite of your finds just because it is still on my wish list. Again congrats on a fantastic year and hope 2020 will be as pleasing. Oh Joy asked if you have tried the Garlic Butter as of yet. Trapper

Looks like a great season silver and more silver :) Congrats!!!!! Looking forward to your finds next year....

Mike K "Ohio"

Wanted to try to hunt a little yet but it 7 degrees with a high of 13 for today.
The fat lady is singing so in short here are my 2019 highlights.
69 silver coins
And I did save a 6gram gold ring.
Had a 1909 VDB wheat also .
Also 8 Sterling items that were picked over by my wife.
I enjoyed a relaxed season not chasing as hard for a silver or two....

Very nice spread. The condition of those half dollars is amazing.

Wow you have had fun this year. Very very nice assortment. Love those Barbers and the SLQ. Thank you so much for sharing and the effort to arrange those coins for all of us. Charlie

Thanks Charlie .
I always look forward to all the wrap up photos at the end of the season .
Hope to see you post some goodies.
,Dew

Nice haul, Dew! I would lose my mind if i couldnt get out and hunt year round! But if the ground is locked up not much else you can do but enjoy other winter endeavors.

Thanks Jl
We will do some ice fishing and sit back and count on you guys to post some entertainment.
Happy hunting
,Dew

Back
Top Bottom