best coinshooting settings for f75

Not sure if you're running an se or ltd but if so, disc 15, notch 1, boost process, 2h,sens99

Let’s keep this thread alive. I’ve had the F75 SE, LTD, now the F75+. I tend to run sens:75-80, disc:17, no notch, 2H, and DE, in trashy areas. I no longer have the small coil I had with my old detectors to help with trashy sites. If I hunt out in fields I’ve got it at 80 sens, 6 disc, 2F, no notch, and BP. Is anyone else still using their F75’s, and what do you use when in an area where you’re in town at a old house site, and it’s super chattery, lots of trash? Figured with Christmas coming on, there’ll be plenty of new F75 users

I've been using DE mode, disc 6-15, no notch, 4H tones. Sensitivity 75-90 with the stock coil and 80-99 with the 5" DD coil. My F75 rarely has EMI issues so I typically run at high sensitivity settings. Thus far about the only time I run BP mode is to help identify deep targets.

This is my first year detecting and these settings seem to make the F75 a simple turn on and go machine.

Back
Top Bottom